• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West & Jay-Z present: Watch The Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

I don't understand that tweet cause I still don't get how Twitter works, but is AK the one saying '< Aug 1' or did that other dude just add that in?

Also, I think Otis will work much better in the context of the album.

cacophony said:
I don't understand that tweet cause I still don't get how Twitter works, but is AK the one saying '< Aug 1' or did that other dude just add that in?

Also, I think Otis will work much better in the context of the album.

He is answering a question...saying it, or something, will be on August 1st.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
So uh, is there a final version of That's My Bitch out there? Because I turned on my radio on my way to work today and the guy was going "That was the latest from Kanye and Jay-Z, That's My Bitch! What ya'll think, dump it or download it" etc etc. Fucking missed it by a few minutes!

Oozer3993

peterb0y said:
Where is this coming from?

A poster on KanyeToThe who seems to be in Kid CuDi's camp, or close to it. He mentioned the song "Love You So" by Cassius as having a connection to Watch the Throne 6 months ago, long before we ever found out it was sampled for the album.

SpeedingUptoStop said:
So uh, is there a final version of That's My Bitch out there? Because I turned on my radio on my way to work today and the guy was going "That was the latest from Kanye and Jay-Z, That's My Bitch! What ya'll think, dump it or download it" etc etc. Fucking missed it by a few minutes!

No, some radio stations are just out of the loop.

nib95

Banned
I Love You So...whilst awesome....is so over used these days. On TV programmes, adverts etc. Still glad Kanye's using it though. But the best track so far I've heard is the one mid way through the documentary with the choir type operatic singing in the background. Sounds epic.

kamspy

MThanded said:
Independent Retailers' Open Letter to Jay-Z and Kanye West About WTT Exclusives

Think this deserves its own thread.

This shit was inevitable but this is not the first album that has released early digitally if im not mistaken. I personally think its a good move and is a good stance against early leaking of the album.

Yeah but fuck iTunes for real. At least use a service that anyone can buy from. Apple won't let me on their servers because my IP address is in a low income neighborhood.

Recon

Banned
kamspy said:
Yeah but fuck iTunes for real. At least use a service that anyone can buy from. Apple won't let me on their servers because my IP address is in a low income neighborhood.

..?

kamspy said:
And which country is said low-income neighborhood in?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
kamspy said:
What the.. how does that even?

Anduron

kamspy said:

Hahaha wtf.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
kamspy said:
Cincinnati. :(

B2qOi.gif

Kaizer

Banned
kamspy said:
Wtf lol. Best thing I've read all day.

Fjordson

Pretty LTTP on this, but just heard Otis and hot damn. Great track. I'm not even the biggest fan of Jay or Kanye as MC's, but I love Kanye's production.

Also heard that this has a Rza beat on it. Can't wait to hear the full thing.

DominoKid

PhoenixDark said:
If Big Sean is on the WTT tour and J Cole isn't, no rapper should ever sign with Jay-Z again. That would be some ol' bullshit

lol Jay (to my knowledge) has never even been pictured with Cole. why would he take him on tour?

DominoKid said:
lol Jay (to my knowledge) has never even been pictured with Cole. why would he take him on tour?
He did a part at our Jay-Z show in Montreal. He hyped the crowd a little with two songs before Wale came on stage.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Max Armstrong said:
He did a part at our Jay-Z show in Montreal. He hyped the crowd a little with two songs before Wale came on stage.
Man, when your opening for someone who's opening for Jay, you know life is rough. Especially when that someone is goddamn Wale.

Tokubetsu

"Yo, J.Cole, you're opening for Wale who's opening for me."
"Why don't you just give me the gun so I can shoot myself in the face right now?"
"Ahaaaa~"

wenis

that'll show J not to release mixtapes that have the production value of an actual album for free and completely diminish all of his hype on mixtape after mixtape.

sucks for him.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tokubetsu said:
Wow no posts like all day yesterday. Everyone salty over the lack of a leak? haha

That + salty I didn't get to buy my tickets thursday =/ So is the album getting a full play through on monday or some more lame?

The gif above me is perfectly in sync with this trance song im listening to right now, I could watch this all day.

wenis

I keep replaying HAM,OTIS AND THAT'S MY BITCH....I can't stop....

need this shit to leak harder than a dude trying to piss with a kidney stone.

Oozer3993

Red_Man said:
That + salty I didn't get to buy my tickets thursday =/ So is the album getting a full play through on monday or some more lame?

The gif above me is perfectly in sync with this trance song im listening to right now, I could watch this all day.

Nobody's sure what's going on Monday. All we have is that tweet from Bu saying August 1st. I'm not getting my hopes up. They're having a private listening session Monday for contest winners, and I'm thinking they're just gonna throw a webcam in the corner and a call it a day.

wenis

Oozer3993 said:
Nobody's sure what's going on Monday. All we have is that tweet from Bu saying August 1st. I'm not getting my hopes up. They're having a private listening session Monday for contest winners, and I'm thinking they're just gonna throw a webcam in the corner and a call it a day.
If anything more than that happens i will be totally surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom