• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West & Jay-Z present: Watch The Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
peterb0y said:
Fuuuuck do I or don't I listen to the snippets.... So torn
Not thinking twice, If this is real I'll be there provided I don't sleep in from watching Evo.

Snippet or snippet compilations are usually released anyway before hip-hop releases so this is nothing new. Just overhyped by people excited about WTT as being bigger than it potentially is.

PBY

Banned
KANYETOTHE IS FREAKING OUT

Is anything gonna happen at 10? Fucking rumors and twitter, everyones getting set up for disappointment

PBY

Banned
http://twitter.com/#!/Futur3Music/status/98021066135449600
http://twitter.com/#!/Futur3Music/status/98024240112082944

http://twitter.com/#!/Futur3Music

goddammit, especially @ that last tweet. Twitter kills me for shit like this

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
not listening to anything until the full album drops. hopefully i can snag a vinyl copy for my collection as well.

Kentpaul said:
Shits so cash money.
white%20people%20bristol.gif

Ashhong

WTF AT THESE ARTICLES

All I want is to hear the samples and we get some bullshit articles about Jay and Ye fighting? Fuck offffffff

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Ashhong said:
WTF AT THESE ARTICLES

All I want is to hear the samples and we get some bullshit articles about Jay and Ye fighting? Fuck offffffff

OH MY GOB....DRAMA BOMB!!!!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Obviously some overblown bullshit. You don't create a documentary about how how much Ye has grown, and tolerate after scolding Ye over the Taylor Swift scandal and get fed up over tour plans. Overblown nonsense.

Anyone got a re-up of the WTT MTV thing anywhere else?

enzo_gt said:
Obviously some overblown bullshit. You don't create a documentary about how how much Ye has grown, and tolerate after scolding Ye over the Taylor Swift scandal and get fed up over tour plans. Overblown nonsense.

Anyone got a re-up of the WTT MTV thing anywhere else?

Jay-Z can't lie on camera? Come on breh. If anyone knows just how childish Kanye is and STILL is, it's Jay-Z. Personally I've always felt their relationship is parasitic, at least for Jay-Z; Kanye looks up to him as a god or some shit. He has completely jumped on Kanye's entire artistic slant. It's all about staying relevant, and since Jay can't be relevant by himself he jumps on Kanye's back.

YoungHav

Banned
PhoenixDark said:
Jay-Z can't life on camera? Come on breh. If anyone knows just how childish Kanye is and STILL is, it's Jay-Z. Personally I've always felt their relationship is parasitic, at least for Jay-Z; Kanye looks up to him as a god or some shit. He has completely jumped on Kanye's entire artistic slant. It's all about staying relevant, and since Jay can't be relevant by himself he jumps on Kanye's back.
Yup, Jay-Z always leeches on whomever is relevant. Jaz, Kane, Big, Irv, etc... Hahaha, soon as your star power is gone Jay-Z ain't picking up your phone calls. He was probably pissed that C'Mon Baby showed up in a 2011 Saigon album. Hopped on the Rehab remix and stopped picking up the phone when Amy needed help. lol the only person he is loyal to is his weed-carrier Memphis Bleek. Fair-weather friend ass nucca.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
PhoenixDark said:
Jay-Z can't life on camera? Come on breh. If anyone knows just how childish Kanye is and STILL is, it's Jay-Z. Personally I've always felt their relationship is parasitic, at least for Jay-Z; Kanye looks up to him as a god or some shit. He has completely jumped on Kanye's entire artistic slant. It's all about staying relevant, and since Jay can't be relevant by himself he jumps on Kanye's back.
Wait wut? Yeah Jay is probably most aware of Kanye's flaws, but Jay is also aware of the potential he has, it's pretty clear over the years that they work together well with a lot of synergy between the two.

I can't even picture Ye and Jay getting into an argument. It'd just be a respectful discussion.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Cudder said:
LOL.

and damn, my body is ready for the battle to get these tickets tomorrow. i switched a shift at work so I'm off tomorrow. lets do this.

Yeah, I am going to be hitting ticketmaster's site early.

wenis

fuck that last bit ends right before Jay talks about the video for OTIS...that stingy bastard!!!!

RBelong2Us said:
How is anyone surprised by all this? Both have huge egos and come from two pretty different mind sets.

no ones surprised because no one believes it.

wenis said:
no ones surprised because no one believes it.

Dude, such huge Jay and Kanye riders on here, lol. How is it NOT believable is what I want to know.

Cant wait to see both of them in concert (if it even happens) but man, people here are ridiculous with defending these two as human beings.

ShdwDrake

Banned
RBelong2Us said:
Dude, such huge Jay and Kanye riders on here, lol. How is it NOT believable is what I want to know.

Cant wait to see both of them in concert (if it even happens) but man, people here are ridiculous with defending these two as human beings.

If anything a fight would just be over creative differences. Kanye looks up to Jay wayy too much (Like too much period because Ye > Jay imo). There both all each others nuts too much, Jay calls Kanye a genius a helluva lot. It's very unbelievable that it would come to hands. A big argument is the most I could see happening anything more is unbelievable.

wenis

Those two need each other (jay needs ye at this point a lot more). It's not about dick riding, its common sense...don't rock the boat.
plus creative differences is a lot different than a straight up argument.

Ashhong

Oozer3993 said:
He said they're adding 4 NY dates and some LA dates to the tour. He kinda made it sound like they still haven't finalized a schedule, so I don't know if the presale is still gonna be tomorrow.

He also said they've taken great care to make sure the album doesn't leak.

Livenation said the updated schedule would be out today....they better not end up cancelling this tour like the FAME KILLS tour or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom