• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West & Jay-Z present: Watch The Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oozer3993

Tokubetsu said:
That packaging better be fucking worth it for the amount I dropped on that shit. Still pissed it's shipping like next fucking friday. Wtf?

You should get a code to download it tomorrow night.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
If they don't offer a lossless download...at least...then I'll be pissed. It'll be fine until I actually get my physical copy, but that would still be bullshit.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
albums not leaking are a form of torture... punishment to the fans the artists are trying to entertain..

music should be released as soon as the martial is finished.

Tokubetsu

wenis said:
If they don't offer a lossless download...at least...then I'll be pissed. It'll be fine until I actually get my physical copy, but that would still be bullshit.

It'll probably be 320k mp3 like Otis dl was. Still hype that it's gonna be tomorrow night instead of Monday/Tuesday. Fuuuuuuck~

Recon

Banned
Expendable. said:
Nope, tomorrow night at 12AM. (1 day 9 hours 55 minutes for those not in EST).

Oh okay, wow, they are really going to be a leak free release. Im not that hyped for the album, but good for them.

I'm really glad that they've managed to leak proof their music. More power to them. I'm not sure how they did it, but they did a good job.

I'm traveling this weekend and I won't get home until 1am. I'd love for this to leak Sunday afternoon so I have it for my trip :)

Not going to happen though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I've now moved on from Kanye's discography to Jay-Z stuff starting with the American Gangster album.....hurry up monday :(

ant1532

Banned
Kentpaul said:
anyone under 25 will know kanye west did not invent dubsteb, dubstep is huge.

offtopic, but the best dubstep song ever made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS45iFsEFEI

Its not over the top dubsteb, its a dubstep perfected.

edit, if anything kanye west will get dissed for trying to be hip using a dubstep beat.
Ummm... anyone who is not retarded will know that. Lol @ your post trying to explain dubstep. Everyone knows what dubstep is man. Its not some underground music genre or something.

CRS

spindashing said:
I'm really glad that they've managed to leak proof their music. More power to them. I'm not sure how they did it, but they did a good job.
They haven't started yet.

shyamalan.jpg

Ashhong

ant1532 said:
Ummm... anyone who is not retarded will know that. Lol @ your post trying to explain dubstep. Everyone knows what dubstep is man. Its not some underground music genre or something.
what? it kind of is. alot of ppl who hear the wobwobwooooooob in pop music don't think anything of it, thinking it just sounds cool. they don't know its a genre. once they realize that it is in a few months or whatever they are gonna go "damn remember that ye song a while back? he was so fresh!"

or something like that

Recon

Banned
Ashhong said:
what? it kind of is. alot of ppl who hear the wobwobwooooooob in pop music don't think anything of it, thinking it just sounds cool. they don't know its a genre. once they realize that it is in a few months or whatever they are gonna go "damn remember that ye song a while back? he was so fresh!"

or something like that

No, my Facebook feed is always getting blown up with dub step videos. Its annoying, but its died out the last couple months.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Anyone under 30 knows what dubstep is, and has been familiar with it for a while now, anyone above 30 whos knows

Slizz

Oozer3993 said:
The album will be available from iTunes at 12:00 AM EST Monday. People who preordered from WatchTheThrone.com will be able to download their digital copies at 3:00 AM EST.
Thank you sir, a very clear and concise, helpful answer.

LEGGZZZZ

So how does the itunes automatic download work for preorders? Do I just leave my computer on and it will just download once the album is available? I have to work til midnight tomorrow...

zychi

Banned
This is the first album in awhile I'm super excited for, but am super annoyed that I won't have a physical copy within 24 hours of its release. I'm still anti-digital download(ala itunes) for retail music, tho its great to hear samples. I like owning the physical disc and cover.

Is Best Buy the only store in the US selling the deluxe version? I'd really rather give a different company my money besides BB. I understand why Ye and Jay are doing it this way, but the fact I'm not going to "own" the album for a few days after its official release, really irks me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom