• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West & Jay-Z present: Watch The Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

who calls him big chill? i dont get it. what is he late to?

the dude is probably so busy though, not like hes just sitting around doing nothing. probably.

kottila

Seeing Kanye performing on Tues. Anyone know where JayZ is at the moment, maybe he'll show up as a syrprise guest
haven't been feeling him for many years, so I'm hoping he dosen't

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
kottila said:
Seeing Kanye performing on Tues. Anyone know where JayZ is at the moment, maybe he'll show up as a syrprise guest
that spoiler.
ijoIFW.gif

ant1532

Banned
kottila said:
where are you seeing him at!!!???
Complex Shadow said:
that spoiler.
ijoIFW.gif
this gif needs to be posted as many times as possible.
Cudder said:
That video is fucking awesome.

kottila

ant1532 said:
where are you seeing him at!!!???

this gif needs to be posted as many times as possible.

In bergen, norway. He' playing an outdoor show for 11-13 000 people (rhianna's playing later this month and she sold 44 000 tickets for two shows at the same venue in minutes in a city with 250 000 people). Wasn't really thinking that JayZ would travel that far for a guest appearance. Hopefully it wont rain too much (shitty summer as usual) cause the tickets were 115$ each

ant1532

Banned
kottila said:
In bergen, norway. He' playing an outdoor show for 11-13 000 people (rhianna's playing later this month and she sold 44 000 tickets for two shows at the same venue in minutes in a city with 250 000 people). Wasn't really thinking that JayZ would travel that far for a guest appearance. Hopefully it wont rain too much (shitty summer as usual) cause the tickets were 115$ each
ahh shit dude norway!? thats nuts! take some fresh pics for us!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ashhong said:
I cant tell you how many times I saw it thinking "fuck, my computer sucks so much, look at that lag!"

so good.
I thought that when it started but later on I understood how fucking awesome it was.

One of the best Kanye GIFs from one of the best Ye videos. Bravo Complex :p

ramyeon

Surprised this hasn't leaked; and if it hasn't by now, it probably won't at all. I'm guessing this will launch at 12AM on iTunes, and being in Australia that means around another 10 hours. Just decided to go ahead and pre-order it on iTunes so the download'll start as soon as it's available. Can't wait!

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
MercuryLS said:
Ok, I'm going to ask again. Is it too late to pre-order the deluxe CD? I don't see a link to it at the WTT website.

yes it is...if you dont see it on the official site you are SOL until it physically releases at Best Buy on the 12th.

Oozer3993

rhfb said:
Is it launching 12AM EST world wide? Aka 24 hours? Or do different countries get their own release times?

It's 12 AM EST worldwide. If you live in Australia, you'll get it at 2 PM your time, at least if you live in Sydney.

ramyeon

Oozer3993 said:
It's 12 AM EST worldwide. If you live in Australia, you'll get it at 2 PM your time, at least if you live in Sydney.
That's a bit of a letdown :/ especially since I'll be in Uni at that time. Guess it'll be something nice to come home to anyway.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ashhong said:
:lol

suckas. you should know better haha, you think that's how i would announce that it's available? do you not know me at all?!
ilKula.gif

Me everytime someone like you trolls or bumps this thread.

PBY

Banned
enzo_gt said:
ilKula.gif

Me everytime someone like you trolls or bumps this thread.
If you could see my face now, haha... I'm gonna be out of town staying w a friend tom night, only have an iphone w 3g... I better fucking be able to get this album

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I listen to music all day at my job so I'm going to have this on repeat allllllll week

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
where were you when.... Watch The Throne dropped?

that should be the thread title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom