• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i were Kanye i would use this cover
LzyeehC.jpg

this is great

Dishy

Unconfirmed Member
So confused here. I thought it was going to be called Waves and have 10 tracks.

Now all of that changed and the album is being released today? Are you guys listening to it already?

Jeez Kanye

There was the TIDAL stream yesterday in which he debuted his album.
BUT: Today he announced that the album is going to have 17 tracks instead of 10 and said it's going to come out today, but nobody knows when :/

Fry

There was the TIDAL stream yesterday in which he debuted his album.
BUT: Today he announced that the album is going to have 17 tracks instead of 10 and said it's going to come out today, but nobody knows when :/

Dude is crazy even when he's releasing an album. LOL.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Dude is crazy even when he's releasing an album. LOL.
It's Kanye. I stopped taking him seriously around grad with the whole 50 cent thing. He's always been crazy see:Katrina thing (even tho he was right). I think besides 808s and some other personal lyrics I've separated him far from his music. I find his antics hilarious but I generall have a high tolerance for bullshit w/ people I'll never know personal

Fry

It's Kanye. I stopped taking him seriously around grad with the whole 50 cent thing. He's always been crazy see:Katrina thing (even tho he was right). I think besides 808s and some other personal lyrics I've separated him far from his music. I find his antics hilarious but I generall have a high tolerance for bullshit w/ people I'll never know personal

Pretty much.

I Miss The Old Kanye. Can't wait to listen to this track. Hhahahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom