• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragnet

I'd rather Speedin' Bullet 2 Heaven 2: 2 Hell or High Water with songs like "Feelin nuthin' at night", "Cunt Sandwhich", "Angry emo kids" and "Fucked Up Edge"
RIP good Cudi, we hardly knew thee. His songs are such trash now

One bad album and he's trash okay

FZZ

Banned
Did I miss anything for the past two hours?

Just finished a midterm and I got fucked lmao having the album rn would make a lot of things better

thepablo.life

boom.

*drops mic*

*drops album*

imi5YGq.png

MFW the album still hasn't dropped.

Kaizer

Banned
Since we're talking about Kid Cudi, did anybody like Indicud?

W2pEnMg.jpg

I ended up liking this project more than I thought I would, everything since this has pretty much been bad though. New York City Rage Fest is my shit. Brothers was dope, also really liked Red Eye & Afterwards. There's definitely some skippables on here, but I thought it was pretty solid.

FaintDeftone

W2pEnMg.jpg

I ended up liking this project more than I thought I would, everything since this has pretty much been bad though. New York City Rage Fest is my shit. Brothers was dope, also really liked Red Eye & Afterwards. There's definitely some skippables on here, but I thought it was pretty solid.

I thought it was alright. Halfway through the album it dropped in quality considerably though. New York City Rage Fest was a pretty awesome track.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Since we are never getting this album let's talk about how amazing Rodeo by Travis Scott is.

W2pEnMg.jpg

Red eye is in that one, right? That was my favorite song of Indicud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom