• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mdot

I think the key to receiving the best constructive criticism is to not worry about embarrassment
Oh for sure. To be fair to myself, the beat was decent. The lyrics weren't bad but hearing myself rapping just cracked me up. All in good fun though; was just messing around to see what I could do

Wabba

I know it has been said like a 1000 times, but godddamhn i miss the old version of Wolves, the Sia voice made the track, why in goods name he remove it?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I know it has been said like a 1000 times, but godddamhn i miss the old version of Wolves, the Sia voice made the track, why in goods name he remove it?
She probably didn't respond when he called her at 4am to get in the studio lol.

Izuna

Banned
Lyrics done. Now to rip a beat, get a couple samples, and rap for the first time. Who legit wants to help me master it all over Skype?

--

And for fuck sake Yeezus, don't you drop TLOP while I'm upload

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
So when's this thing coming out?

My best guess is still after or during his SNL performance.

Maybe he's not going to perform a song on SNL at all and instead just walk out and say "Album is out now on kanyewest.com" drops mic SNL left scrambling to fill his two performance spots.

Ye pulled off the greatest credit card scheme of all time. And you don't even know it.

Nobody went there for fucking season 3 clothes.

#WheresMyCD

170 pages for a fucking fraud.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Let's hope they had a videographer for this whole process. I need dat footage.
There were video cameras in some of the early notepad photos.

Kanye tends to document a lot via video or inviting journalists but most of it never comes out.

The Complex piece on MBDTF is GOAT.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.37456/t...-kanye-wests-the-life-of-pablo-for-10-million

This guy man. There he's full of praise about Kanye but on his live stream he said ''Heh....Kanye, Drake, they are all the same. i don't even particularly like their music'' something along those lines.

He's clearly one big troll, but i do think he's serious about this shit. Yeah i know he wants the attention, but i can't believe this guy.

God damn it. Stop tricking me into clicking things about this fucking guy. He's an attention whore troll to the highest degree. Dude is being sued by multiple parties and doesn't even have close to 15 million to pay for an album that doesn't exist. All he wants is shine and I refuse to give it to him. Can't wait until he goes to jail.

Do us all a favor and keep shit from his dumb-ass outta here.

wtzgU.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom