• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
*wakes up*
"Surely Kanye has delivered"
*looks around surrounded by dead bodies*
"Surely kanye will deli.."
*Fades to dust*

My favorite part about waking up today was seeing a million twitter notifications, and reading nothing about the album. Saturday mornings truly are the best.

Kaizer

Banned
At least the cover is better than that stupid bear shit he had on his first three albums

PbJYKrC.gif

El Jaffe

Fuck I'm already back in it, slept for 7hrs, first thing I do is check if the album dropped. Now I'm checking this thread every two minutes, like I've been doing for 3 days...

Yeezus as a package rules. Did anybody ever bootleg an LP?

The bears are charming, you're wrong. I don't know why the T in late is capitalized.

kai3345

Banned
This just looks like something a furry would draw

51goUs%2Bgj2L.jpg

this album cover is the entire reason i listen to rap.

i was like 10 years old or some shit with no idea who kanye was and i bought this thing because i thought the album art was cool

now im on a video game forum fiending for tlop

i was like 10 years old or some shit with no idea who kanye was and i bought this thing because i thought the album art was cool

lol, it's the little weird decisions in life sometimes that help put us on a path

This has been quite an impressive album rollout promotion wise. He's dominating discussion online and using memes to basically replace the need for a hit single. Just as Beyoncé defied the hit single playbook with a surprise release that erupted online.

Ironically his online exploits a few weeks ago happened to kill Rihanna's surprise album release lol.

There were video cameras in some of the early notepad photos.

Kanye tends to document a lot via video or inviting journalists but most of it never comes out.

The Complex piece on MBDTF is GOAT.

That Complex piece is great, read it again a few days ago. My only issue is that I wish it was longer, I'd love to have a documentary one of these days about him recording an album.

Kaizer

Banned

STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom