• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foshy

1. Yeezus
2. MBDTF
3. Late Registration
4. 808s
5. Graduation
6. College Dropout

switch 1&2 and 3&4 depending on mood

Bacon

Crazy that ye has such a large discography without really having a dud album in there. Graduation is probably the closest one to a dud but it still has some bangers on it.

ItIsOkBro

Kanye album tier list:

kdJwSHG.png

LR
808s
Yeezus
TCD
MBDTF
Graduation

Rated by pure album experience listening back to back. But only if I get to take out the the skits. If the skits are in there, yeezus and MBDTF would be higher.

I feel dirty having MBDTF near the bottom, but they're all great albums.

Crazy that ye has such a large discography without really having a dud album in there. Graduation is probably the closest one to a dud but it still has some bangers on it.

Yeah, it's like those Radiohead ratings. Everyone's like 'yeah Pablo Honey sucks (but acutally its not a bad pop/rock record, just definitely a tier below the rest), but other than that its essentially personal preference.'

EloquentM

aka Mannny
There's this weird belief that 808 birthed Drake when Drake was inspired entirely by Pharrell and his In My Mind album...
so 808s wasn't a paradigm shift in hip-hop as we know it? sure some rappers sung on their shit before 808s but it's become such a prevalent part of hiphop and rap after that album dropped.

Kaizer

Banned
There's this weird belief that 808 birthed Drake when Drake was inspired entirely by Pharrell and his In My Mind album...

Can't believe we got that and then some fake-ass Future on the same track -_-

Meh, he's breakthrough mixtape had him rapping directly over Say You Will. To say 808s didn't play a part in his story at all I believe just isn't true.

Owari

1. 808s & Heartbreak
2. MBDTF
3. Graduation
4. College Dropout
5. Yeezus
6. Late Registration
7. Watch The Throne
8. Cruel Summer

So far TLOP is about to take that #3 spot. But let's see what the new tracks bring

Anth0ny

MBDTF still the GOAT and album of the decade 6 years in. I'm not sure he'll ever top it until he actually tries to top it.

Yeezus and TLOP try to be something completely different imo.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Okay now I'm gonna need your top 5 songs per album with thought out analysis and descriptions of why you like them. after that I'll need your top 10 of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom