• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

llehuty

Kanye album tier list:

kdJwSHG.png
This is Polygon chart tier.

Ashhong

the fuck is going on here?

College Dropout is his GOAT anyway. It's revolutionary and a fucking classic. MBDTF is a very close 2nd.

Jay-Hova

Banned
1)Late Registration
2)808's/MBDTF
4)Grad/Yeezus
5)CD
Late Registration is just perfection for me, I can play it all the way through every time.

Yeezus is the one album I really don't dig at all..... at..... all. To me the production is nothing special at all and I just can't rock with it. There are moments I can listen to Blood on the Leaves and Bound 2 and in terms of rapping that he does on the rest of the tracks, it's dope. But it's all held back by IMO not very interesting production.

I am surprised about Graduation in your lists guys, it's a good album but has nothing on CD and LR.

And the end of the day.... it's all about opinions.

Ashhong

1)Late Registration
2)808's
3)MBDTF
4)Grad/Yeezus
6)CD
Late Registration is just perfection for me, I can play it all the way through every time.

Are you high?

Spaceship, Jesus Walks, Through the Wire, Get em High, All Falls Down, Never Let me Down, the list goes on

Cheddahz

Banned
1) Yeezus
2) Late Registration
3) 808s and Heartbreaks
4) College Dropout
5) My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
6) Watch The Throne
7) Graduation

Yeezus is the one album I really don't dig at all..... at..... all. To me the production is nothing special at all and I just can't rock with it. There are moments I can listen to Blood on the Leaves and Bound 2 and in terms of rapping that he does on the rest of the tracks, it's dope. But it's all held back by IMO not very interesting production.

I am surprised about Graduation in your lists guys, it's a good album but has nothing on CD and LR.

And the end of the day.... it's all about opinions.

You need to choose your words better because that is an awwwwful opinion.

Jay-Hova

Banned
Real talk that what did you guys think about his two collaborative projects:

EjusoHs.jpg

H5ew2p8.jpg
WTT is nothing special but I listen to it regularly when I'm in the mood, mainly for Jay Z.
I think that they could have done something really different with it though, and it was different in a way, but the subject matter and the way they juggled it all doesn't really work for me.

Jay-Hova

Banned
Are you high?

Spaceship, Jesus Walks, Through the Wire, Get em High, All Falls Down, Never Let me Down, the list goes on
No.
CD is the roughest listen to me, doesn't mean I don't like it, just that it's last in a list of other great Kanye albums for me.

Anth0ny

i thought cruel summer was way better than watch the throne *shrug*

that might be because the radio overplayed niggas in paris so fucking hard that it make me dislike the entire album

Tucah

you speak so well
WTT is better overall but New God Flow is the best thing on either of the two collab records (and among his best tracks, period).

Real talk that what did you guys think about his two collaborative projects:

EjusoHs.jpg

Watch The Throne was okay. It has the redemptive quality of having the greatest Kanye & Jay song ever i.e. Niggas in Paris, and some other decent songs like "Gotta Have It", "Otis", "HAM", and "Who Gon Stop Me" The rest were pretty mediocre.

Slightly lesser, due to having lesser great songs. The only greats on there were Clique, Mercy, Sin City, Cold, and New God Flow. The rest were less than mediocre, so it gets a lower rank in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom