• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

Yes but is that just for Apple/Spotify are also from Kanye's own website and distribution

I find it hard to believe Kanye/Def Jam would sign a deal locking his own website and distribution out as well
I'm sure it's only for 7 days, anything longer would be really, really dumb

Kaizer

Banned
Waves totally ruins the pacing of the album. Chance fucked up :/ good song but doesn't fit i don't think

6WcO107.jpg

Zekes!

Got through my first listen. Definitely liked the album, but I'm still figuring out how much. Definitely know quite a few tracks will stay on rotation.

I got the beat from 30 Hours stuck in my head and I'm just vibing this morning

deli2000

Been bumping this all day. The album is OK but all over the place and sloppily put together. I came up with a tracklisting that suits my tastes better and flows better as album imo.

Ultra Light Beam
Waves
Father Stretch My Hands Pt.1
Father Stretch My Hands Pt.2
Famous
No More Parties In LA
I Love Kanye
Feedback
Highlights
30 Hours (original soundcloud version)
Freestyle 4
FML
Real Friends
Wolves (this version)

A nice tight 49 minutes. Eclectic without being sloppy or jarring.

Squalor

Been bumping this all day. The album is OK but all over the places and sloppily put together. I came up with a tracklisting that suits my tastes better and flows better as album imo.

Ultra Light Beam
Waves
Father Stretch My Hands Pt.1
Father Stretch My Hands Pt.2
Famous
No More Parties In LA
I Love Kanye
Feedback
Highlights
30 Hours (original soundcloud version)
Freestyle 4
FML
Real Friends
Wolves (this version)

A nice tight 49 minutes. Eclectic without being sloppy or jarring.
Hidden track: Drunk Mos.

they're not adding anything to the album, why are people taking random KTT posts seriously lol. This is the "there's a second disc of the King of limbs coming guys!!!!" of 2016. Enjoy what we got, there's plenty to love.

Squalor

they're not adding anything to the album, why are people taking random KTT posts seriously lol. This is the "there's a second disc of the King of limbs coming guys!!!!" of 2016. Enjoy what we got, there's plenty to love.
We didn't need a first disc of King of Limbs, though, haha.
Not going to lie, I was sort of bummed when that didn't show up on there in some form.
It would have been good.
Differences?

sdornan

Any chance we can convince Kanye to give us the 30 Hours from Soundcloud in CDQ? It was my favorite song on the album before he ruined with the album changes.

sdornan

MIKE DEAN! #MWA
MIKE DEAN! #MWA ‏@therealmikedean 10h10 hours ago
Any distortion u hear on Pablo is intentional. Stop with the clipping this and that. It's nice and edgy. Like @kanyewest
Actually, it's the opposite of edgy when you chop the top of the waves off due to clipping.

TheFixer

Neo Member
Drake probably needs to scrap Views and start from scratch. There's no point in getting overshadowed by Kanye in yet another year (as much as I love Drake).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom