• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised so few people don't seem bothered that Kanye's rapping clearly has taken a backseat on this album. And I find it such a shame, especially when I hear him going in on NMPILA and tracks like that. But there's too little of that in my book. It's much more about the production on this CD than actual rapping. :(

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm surprised so few people don't seem bothered that Kanye's rapping clearly has taken a backseat on this album. And I find it such a shame, especially when I hear him going in on NMPILA and tracks like that. But there's too little of that in my book. It's much more about the production on this CD than actual rapping. :(
I agree. He hasn't rapped on a full album since mbdtf and that had two singing songs from him.

Boogie9IGN

X3cVpJP.jpg

Catvoca

Banned

Kanye's verse on Feedback is great. Same with NMPILA. The rest is pretty poor but it hasn't bothered me too much, except for maybe Pt.2. The album has a common theme of having insane beats that deserve more then what Kanye gives them vocally and lyrically. The album could be GOAT if the production was kept the exact same, but he re-wrote and recorded all of his vocals.

That Chance verse though.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Kanye's verse on Feedback is great. Same with NMPILA. The rest is pretty poor but it hasn't bothered me too much, except for maybe Pt.2. The album has a common theme of having insane beats that deserve more then what Kanye gives them vocally and lyrically. The album could be GOAT if the production was kept the exact same, but he re-wrote and recorded all of his vocals.

Real friends is a pretty enjoyable song as far as his writing goes.

213372bu

Banned

Completely agree.

Not sure how much of this is due to sloppy handling, but I feel like this album would be a million times better with better lyrics and some changes to Ye's more questionable deliveries.

Still an amazing album, imo.

Izuna

Banned
Holy crap the album still ain't done and we all knew it.

I have never felt this so passionate about a rerelease so quickly.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He's delaying the release of the album a week so you can only hear it on tidal.

Ok this is some nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom