• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolOff

mjcry1.png
mjcry1.png
mjcry1.png
mjcry1.png
mjcry1.png

FZZ

Banned
I just saw these...whats is happening?

Btw I made a post about this

So one of the leaks that was put up on zippy was leaked by Kanye or someone else very close to the project

via 4chan /mu/

so that "please buy this shit man" zippyshare of TLOP was leaked by Kanye himself

all of the tracks were modified around 12:36am, before the Tidal links were even up.

the tracks were encoded with Dolby Media Generator 3.8.3, something that you have to directly get in contact with Dolby to obtain

and the album art also has some interesting metadata: http://regex.info/exif.cgi?dummy=on&.../82d2e54.jpg

hkXfFSZ.jpg

And I was also in the 4chan thread when it was posted, a person immediately asked how the guy got 320 .m4a format because all the other Tidal leaks that weren't lossless were 256. The person never responded and thread got pruned.

K.Sabot

Listen to the album, like it.

Go to sleep.

Wake up, listen to the album. I don't like it???

That's what being tired does to you I guess, lowers your standards.

Aight, I've listened through this album 4 times now, not to mention all the times I listened to the stream rip version. Here's my rankings. Categories are in order, but the tracks within are not. That said, ULB and Fade are tied for best track on album, in my opinion.

So like I said earlier, I don't dislike a single song. Everything is included here except that Silver Surfer Intermission thing.

God-Tier

Ultralight Beam
Father Stretch My Hands Pt.1
Highlights
Waves
FML
30 Hours
No More Parties in LA
Fade

Amazing

Father Stretch My Hands Pt.2
Feedback
Famous
Real Friends
Wolves

Dope

Freestyle 4 (that beat tho)
I Love Kanye
Facts

I don't know where to put this

Low Lights

(I actually really like this a lot, but put it down here because there's not enough music here, I guess. I've had this on repeat a few times though.)

EloquentM

aka Mannny
This nigga said hyperlight beam

Edit: It's ultra light beam

Edit 2: one day Kanye gonna eventually run out of light names for his albums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom