• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catvoca

Banned
Goddamn lazy devs and their day 1 patches
Thank God he came to his senses

I wonder does this mean Kanye's been reading forum posts or what lol.

FZZ

Banned
He's delaying the release of the album a week so you can only hear it on tidal.

Ok this is some nonsense

Or he gave Tidal the weak release and the Full 30 track album with Can U Be, New Old Wolves, true master quality, IFLT, Black Bruce Wayne, and many more will be given to us who bought the ticket and album package

:D

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/698971890581401600

stcKQac.png

You crybabies won

AYYYYY

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Guess def jam won't be sending codes for at least a week.

That's messed up for people who payed 20 for the version that's not final.

I agree. He hasn't rapped on a full album since mbdtf and that had two singing songs from him.

Yup. It's exactly the other way around now, a shame. When he dropped NMPILA early this year I was like "shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit is this any indication of the album?" but nope, it wasn't. It's clearly not a rap album in that sense. Maybe I'll learn to appreciate it as as album that is more about the production, but right now I don't know how often I will listen to this. But after the immense excitement here about all these tracks i sure expected more. I at least expected the rapper Kanye.

I wonder how many damn versions of this album is gonna exist. I guess the good thing is that he can fix shit until it gets to itunes. Camel needs to chill with the Tidal fuckery though.

Can he fix the album art too?

Lol, agreed. That doesn't even seem final. Seems like he was trying to get a suggestion of which pic to use.

BraXzy

MFW Kanye released it on Tidal to keep Jay-Z happy, but he's just using the platform as an early-access portal to get mass feedback on all songs xO

FZZ

Banned
So final release isn't until next week. Tidal exclusivity lasts for a week. This is good because at least Slime Season 3 will tide me over until then.

Also everyone don't buy from the bandcamp just stream the songs.

So what are the chances that people will be unhappy with the new Wolves version as well

75%

He's probably gonna add another verse and take out Frank Ocean

Yes, give money to the person stealing his music.

Read above.

Alur

So there's still no way to actually purchase the album? Just stream on Tidal? It gave me the error message on the 9.99 Tidal link last night and I haven't saw anything about it when googling today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom