• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibel

I've never seen him promoting a Bandcamp site before so I guess this is a scam

Otherwise why would he tweet this

6Jhiq63.png

Do not buy it from there people
and subscribe to TIDAL instead

213372bu

Banned
Did you guys really manage to buy it from kanyewest.tidal.com or are you all just messing with me

Apparently I got charged multiple times from them on that site for $20 to the point my card company called me, even though it said my card was declined. No album though, sucks.

We're going to have to wait for the release next week.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Can I just purchase the album instead of being forced to use a streaming service.

Usually stream exclusives still have a download link.

Tidal payed ye a lot for this clearly. Nuts. Jay really trying to get back into the market.

jwhit28

Kanye should have just released the album F2P style with some ARG style challenges (like retweets, likes, follower goals) to unlock songs

1 week plus whenever he actually feels like he's done fixing everything

I really dont want to use Tidal. This app is butts.

I cant figure out how to offline shit, or maybe you cant offline during the trial.

My ISP is having service outages in my area so I'm killing LTE data for Ye. All measly 2 gigs of it.

I'm doing this for you Ye

sdornan

I find it interesting how he always claims to be the greatest musician alive and divinely inspired and whatnot but then really takes feedback to heart. You'd think he'd be like "this is my vision. None of you understand." I guess it's just another one of Kanye's mysteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom