• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owari

Looks like Ye is going to put another week into the album. This is so fucking cool. We get multiple versions of each track.. Multiple tracklists... Maybe this is how music will always be now. Kanye always revolutionary.

Floridian

Looks like Ye is going to put another week into the album. This is so fucking cool. We get multiple versions of each track.. Multiple tracklists... Maybe this is how music will always be now. Kanye always revolutionary.

I honestly appreciate it tbh. More artists should do this.

Kaizer

Banned
Guess I'll hear this in a week.

Sour taste in my mouth about all this.

Currensy save me

I'm really sorry you have to deal with all this man, a serious clusterfuck for real. Is there no way you could consider signing up for the Tidal free trial? You can cancel it immediately, still receive access to the service for up to two months and delete any credit information as well.

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/698971890581401600

stcKQac.png

You crybabies won
Hell yes!!!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
damn, Charlie Heat really turned Facts into something hard as fuck

I thought the lyrics were the problem with the song, I was wrong

this kinda slaps

Oozer3993

Those KTT guys who said TLOP was worse than their leak when it debuted at Yeezy Season 3, have they said anything about the new release?

From some one with the leak, comparing it to the release:

Famous
ridiculously different..rihanna added to do the hook instead of nina simone (why?) and the verses is way different..Kanye delivery is much more aggressive and yes he says "taylor swift OWE ME SEX" in the original..and then he goes to say the same about amber rose..and then he follows with 2 verses that is different than what he released...and Thugger has adlibs all over the song
"but you better not mention Hitler"
He also raps a sick verse "Still Michael Jackson after all the leaks!!!!!"

FML
the intro is much much much longer on released version..and the beat is very different..og beat is one of the best Kanye beats imo..and og has an outro with beat escalation

Waves
og waves has an intro with woman speaking some shit...other than that, they are pretty much same song

highlights
beat switch near the end on og version that he didnt do on released one

Fade
he ruined it..im not 100% sure how much you guys based on snippets..or if you guys heard the og beat...but i hate the released version so much compared to og

Wolves
completely different song, i heard all the fanmade "og version"..and they all are not the real version..the og version he drops hard as f--k drums that send chills through your body that all those fanmade are missing..as well as the re-structure of the song he did

i think thats pretty much it...i think 30 hours is the same i still didnt listen to released version enough to catch anything

Everything surrounding the release of this has been a fucking mess. He's "fixing" songs now?

He does it all the time...that's why there were two different covers for College Dropout. I think it's easier now that to "fix" things because of itunes/streaming these days. No need for a re-release.

Does that mean he's going to add verses or will it solely be production wise?

damn, Charlie Heat really turned Facts into something hard as fuck

I thought the lyrics were the problem with the song, I was wrong

this kinda slaps

Nah. You were right. The new version gets saved by the fact that the beat is always doing something just slightly different which distracts from the terrible lyrics and keeps the song interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom