• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catvoca

Banned
I know no one will listen but try not to get your hopes up. You're only going to be disappointed when the only track he changes is Wolves and it's still not perfect.

Where is the season pass though. I can't pay for the album if I wanted to.

x6HEjTp.png

T0xlAQI.gif

If you pay attention to complaints, it's mostly because he tried to rap. Even he recognized Wolves needs to be fixed. The less verses from him, the better.

I can never agree with that. I really really wanted more rapping from him. A lot more rapping. Rapping like he does on NMPILA and Real friends which is just damn dope. I feel that if he had those kind of raps on the other tracks, the album would be so much better. On those tracks he shows he can still rap damn well.

Less fucking autotune, more rapping.

Syntsui

I can never agree with that. I really really wanted more rapping from him. A lot more rapping. Rapping like he does on NMPILA and Real friends which is just damn dope. I feel that if he had those kind of raps on the other tracks, the album would be so much better. On those tracks he shows he can still rap damn well.
I Love Kanye was made for you.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ebro mentioned a song having a Warriors intro, wonder which song it was and why that was cut

SaviorX

It will be very interesting to see The eventual documentary on what in the world was going on behind the scenes for this albums preparation

Izuna

Banned
I subscribed to it for this album (1 free month). The interface is the best in the game to be honest, at least on par with Spotify.

I can't make great playlists when they have only 5 separate songs from Muse's latest album. Because of this release I've taken a look and almost all the music I really like is gone.

Q, can you even make playlists with your own music too? (not part of tidal)

nib95

Banned
Despite TLOP having a higher track count, it's actually his third shortest album yet. Shorter than MBDTF in overall length (not by much though). I really do wish tracks like Part 2 and Freestyle 4 were longer.

robotrock

Banned
Despite TLOP having a higher track count, it's actually his second shortest album yet. Shorter than both Yeezus and MBDTF in overall length (only by a little fraction though). I really do wish tracks like Part 2 and Freestyle 4 were longer.

It's longer than Yeezus, unless you're cutting the bonus tracks, which I don't know why you would.

The Ummah

Banned
I need to see Feedback live. Like tomorrow. This shit has been playing in my head all day, all day. When the drums come in, ayyyyeeeee!!!!!!

I need to see Feedback live. Like tomorrow. This shit has been playing in my head all day, all day. When the drums come in, ayyyyeeeee!!!!!!
Pablo bought a Roley and a rottweiler
Seem like the more fame, I only got wilder
Hands up, we just doin what the cops taught us

I been outta my mind, a long time

megalowho

Famous and Real Friends could work as radio singles. Also Waves, Highlights. Not a single album but there's probably a hit or two in there.

Dies Iræ

This album is a FEAST.

Ye serves Godly beats and samples. And it's such a propulsive meal: "eat this, quick, and then this, and this..." It's irresistible.

This is the first Kanye album where I listen to each track, no skips. The first half of the album feels almost like a medley.

SeroTyler

First one to talk gets to stay on the aircraft!
I only heard 30 Hours once before the album so I don't really mind the outro, tbh the only song I hope he changes are Wolves and Fade.

Dies Iræ;195267557 said:
This album is a FEAST.

Ye serves Godly beats and samples. And it's such a propulsive meal: "eat this, quick, and then this, and this..." It's irresistible.

This is the first Kanye album where I listen to each track, no skips. The first half of the album feels almost like a medley.
tumblr_legksf9ti81qfjyauo1_400.gif

Me all night

Bowser

Dies Iræ;195267557 said:

I skip Low Lights
and Fade lol I hate it :3
, but yeah, the rest are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom