• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Dude this is awesome!

that's really cool man.

Thanks dudes. Fun way to spend an afternoon listening to your favorite song on loop =p

Holy hell that's amazing. Might get this for PC instead just for this.

The PC version is incredible, if only for the custom DLC.

http://ignition.customsforge.com/

SO MUCH more music accessible, and you can of course make anything you can't find. The value is straight ridiculous.

Brehs do I just get a tidal account.

Don't think I'm made to make it another week.

I assume my download version will be post modifications. At least I'll hear the changes.

Yeah dude what the hell is wrong with you. Just posting about a lack of downl when you could be eating

Ran rp

So much this. REALLY hoping he puts it on. TLOP v1.01 pls

I'm just going to rip it and add it when the album drops for real.

So far I plan to have IFLT between Waves and FML and ULB MSG and SC 30 Hours on a "second disc". Hopefully Kanye adds Sia back to Wolves too.

PSY・S;195270617 said:
I'm just going to rip it and add it when the album drops for real.

So far I plan to have IFLT between Waves and FML and ULB MSG and SC 30 Hours on a "second disc". Hopefully Kanye adds Sia back to Wolves too.

Awesome. Yeah I'm definitely interested in what the album sounds like right now, in addition to whatever the re-release sounds like.

I already registered for a trial last week, but i am almost sure that wasn't for 90 days. Where can i check this? 90 days is awesome and cd quality is sick.

Go to account settings to see.

90 days probably doesn't stack with 30 day ones, but if your get the Beyonce track you get a 90 day trial gift.

SystemBug

goal is to do one for every song on the album for shits and giggles

24663432859_b833f9a6b9_c.jpg

Brehs do I just get a tidal account.

Don't think I'm made to make it another week.

I assume my download version will be post modifications. At least I'll hear the changes.
No good reason to not make a trial account, especially since the streaming and loading problems of last nights feeding frenzy are done and dealt with.

omgkitty

Removed Silver Surfer Intermission and put I Love Kanye in its place and then replaced 30 Hours with the GOOD Fridays version. Much better now.

Do you actually get lossless quality with the trial too? I have a premium trial but premium apparently only is 320, but i CAN change lossless in the settings though.

Finally got a proper listen to this, just signed up for the trial. First thing that struck me was the clarity of Tidal compared to my iTunes music; I was honestly shocked at how much better it sounded. Really stood out; didn't expect that. Still wouldn't pay for it though.

On to the album; I have to say it has grown on me. I thought some songs were horrible on first listen, like Father Stretch, Feedback, etc., but listening to everything back to back it flows so much better, though still not particularly cohesive. Some of the songs I still feel are disjointed; I'm still not feeling that transition on FML, and 30 Hours has too much bloat at the end. I could definitely put this in rotation in the whip; there's some good stuff here. Hearing everything with a proper mix has made a huge difference on my opinion of it for sure.

Wow I can't believe Kanye and Rih both took bullets for Jay Z less than a month from eachother while that ugly fuck sits in the back schemin.

#nodisrespecttokanye

#alldisrespecttojayz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom