• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
What are peoples thoughts on Kanyes verse in No parties in LA?

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
I like the 3 in the row of FML/Real Friends/Wolves... but the rest of the album.. not sure yet... really don't like ULB... surprised you all are feeling that so much... thought it was trash.

Feedback is good though.

Ashhong

Grew up on Tron tho? He ain't a 10 year old.

Wait a minute...

Nah, the last Tron tweet referenced the oroginal, when everything lit up after the MPC was defeated. Dunno which Tron he's referring to now.

Ah, you guys right

he really loves LIGHTS

flashing lights
highlights
low lights
ultra light beam
streetlights
all of the lights

tron is all about lights

I wish they had some kind of recurring theme/concept. That would be awesome

or maybe they do?!

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
First half is trash, second half is ok. That's my first impression from a casual listen yesterday. Hope the Tidal trial lasts long enough to listen to TLOP 2.0.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Cant stop listening to the album. Beautiful morning, you're the sun in my morning babe is so good
Funny thing is the more you listen to it the more dense it becomes. When I first heard it I felt like I breezed through it. It feels much longer now and I say I appreciate the shortness of the songs more because of that. I'm hearing a lot of new things through every subsequent listening session of the album.

Soma

man that horn/bellowing/whatever the fuck that is sample right before frank's verse in Wolves gets me every time

i wanna just build an entire track around that sound

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
The block of Waves, FML, Real Friends, and Wolves is fucking godly.

And it might get even better if Wolves is 'fixed' like he said he would.
oHmJ1LJ.png

Man I'm getting so antsy. Idk how much longer I can wait, I'll give it a full week from its "release", and if by then we still have no solid news on a physical/outside of Tidal release I might have to cave.

This is exclusivity stuff is serious bullshit.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
The block of Waves, FML, Real Friends, and Wolves is fucking godly.

And it might get even better if Wolves is 'fixed' like he said he would.
oHmJ1LJ.png

Wolves doesn't need to be "fixed".. it's fine. 2nd best track on the album behind FML.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom