• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntsui

Imagine if Kanye annouce this was just a social experiment and every single decision + tweet was calculated and documented.

lupe1.png

Squalor

It sounds feminine to me, lol.
I know what part you're talking about. It's the quiet vocal you hear under Kanye's up-front autotune, but I was just thinking it was an autotune feedback of Kanye's vocal.

It might be Kelly Price in the intro, though. She's in the song, anyway.

the way Kanye revealed the original drop on SNL lends so much credence to the theory that he's just fucking with everyone

he knows exactly how hungry we all are

Anth0ny

this is just the weird, pre-patch digital release that is exclusive to one platform

multiplat AOTY edition, including physical, release will be updated

Release a better version of No Parties In LA aka stop obstructing the damn lyrics.

So its still wishful thinking that an updated album would come out later right?

nib95

Banned
PSY・S;195632057 said:
over 7 1/2 minutes

nah

For all the verses (minus the repeated swallow line), drums variants, features etc to be in, it was always going to be long. At least for it to remain cohesive and paced anyway.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Some rappers got the club … Some got the radio… some got the conscience…some got the streets… some got tidal.... Everybody has something they do the best…

Oh hey it's Gabe.

yeah it gets TOO off track with Kanye throwing some ideas out for a verse and the phone call. him just riding it out with 3k is good stuff.

also something against the whole us getting a REAL version of the album soon thing: some publications have already dropped their reviews, and it was pretty clear that they were in the loop for the original SNL drop because they already had articles written. I don't think they'd drop their reviews if they knew a "real" version was coming

unless the Kanye camp TOLD them to mislead us

Wabba

The 5.27min edit of Wolves is so good, is this the official version? it has to be, never heard the Sia version so good and clean before.

Just remove that SSI crap and release the soundcloud version of 30 hours and i will buy 10 copies from you Kanye
if the album ever gets released

PBY

Banned
The 5.27min edit of Wolves is so good, is this the official version? it has to be, never heard the Sia version so good and clean before.

Just remove that SSI crap and release the soundcloud version of 30 hours and i will buy 10 copies from you Kanye
if the album ever gets released

Inb4 "need that edit of soundcloud 30 hours with andre on the hook"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom