• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catvoca

Banned
Loving Kanyes twitter right now too. Humble Kanye is best Kanye.

i cant fucking access vid.me at work. Anybody have another link?

Also, I'm guessing it's ok we share leaks like this? What if someone leaks the entire OG album, are we allowed to share links?

I'd assume that because this is all unreleased stuff it would be ok to share, since it's not like piracy, there's no way to it purchase this music.

I also love humble Kanye the best!

sdornan

What if GOOD Fridays that he said were coming back are just alternate versions of these songs and the album doesn't change? Would everyone be cool with that?

PSY・S;195639011 said:
82d2e54_lsyan1.jpg

but

i can't ;-;

Squalor

Imagine on one of these leak videos the camera turns round from the laptop and its Ye
I already called it's Kanye with the leaks.

But on a serious note, with all the people who worked on this album, it's not surprising stuff is leaking.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Wolves would be so much better if Kanye didn't autotune all over it.

someone needs to make a nice ambient track from it or something

I'm honestly really enjoying the way this is releasing, all the fake "leaks", people just assuming the album will be updated based on a tweet, etc

Just a glorious mess.

Ashhong

Anyone else having deja vu? I swear this same thing happened in MBDTF where Vernon was removed or something. There was even a gif...

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
I don't know how accurate or relevant that is, but the amusing thing is that in one sense he was right about Yeezy's overtaking Jordan's. At least in terms of resale value and post demand anyway.

Complex | Yeezy Boost Resellers Made $12.6 Million Off eBay Last Year

Adidas Yeezy's actually made more in terms of resale income than all of the Air Jordan's on the list combined.

Sounds like a great way for Kanye to NOT make money officially. Dude is never going to get out of debt if he keeps playing it like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom