• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabba

PSY・S;195635834 said:
?

That would unnecessarily make it the longest track on the album, and Kanye's verse is terrible. The "OG" Wolves is already 1 1/2min longer than the album version. It doesn't need another 2 minutes on top of that.

What does OG mean?

Imagine if Kanye annouce this was just a social experiment and every single decision + tweet was calculated and documented.

I use to think at one time (around MBTDF) that Kanye was trolling everyone as part of a social ruse. I even defended him to my wife by using some of his lyrics as evidence that it is one great troll. I have given that up on that theory (and Kanye the person) over the years, and I am now convinced that he really is this way. Still I love his music.

Gorillaz

I use to think at one time (around MBTDF) that Kanye was trolling everyone as part of a social ruse. I even defended him to my wife my using some of his lyrics as evidence that it is one great troll. I have given that up over the years, and I am now convinced that he really is this way. I've given up on Kanye the person, but I still love his music.
On some level i do believe he knows what he's doing and is doing this just for fame and attention. I just think he dont he can control it anymore

Syntsui

What does OG mean?

download.jpg

Frank Ocean lol.
:(

I am not giving up on this. This and RTJ3 are going to make 2016 an awesome year.

On some level i do believe he knows what he's doing and is doing this just for fame and attention. I just think he dont he can control it anymore

That he enjoys it too much? Gets off on it? I could see that I guess, and it does make sense sort of. That said he really is his own worst enemy.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Watch Jay not even bother with this Tidal exclusive shit when he gets around to dropping a new album.

He lets his homies take the fall for him.

Why people blaming Jay-Z, when clearly it's the other artist that are taking these Ls. It's not Jay's fault at all.

Ashhong

Loving Kanyes twitter right now too. Humble Kanye is best Kanye.

i cant fucking access vid.me at work. Anybody have another link?

Also, I'm guessing it's ok we share leaks like this? What if someone leaks the entire OG album, are we allowed to share links?

PBY

Banned
Do not become addicted to leaks, my friends. They will take hold of you, and you will resent their absence!

Can't wait for Friday.

@kanyewest "JK FAM ALL LOVE ULTRALIGHTBEAMS FOR ALL FIXED TLOP ON ITUNES NOW"

KTT meltsdown

iTunes can't handle the server load

People finally get to it, and its the same album with slightly different mastering and more Swizz Beatz adlibs

@kanyewest "WE MADE IT GOD FAMILY. SHOUT OUT TO SWIZZ AND PUFF I LOVE YOU ALL REAL FRIENDS WORLD TOUR AHEAD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom