• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotLiquid

CLDBUbE.png

What's a god to a non believer

FZZ

Banned
Hey can anyone with Tidal tell me if there's a clean version on there?

I think I might have just realized something.

Anth0ny

I don't know how accurate or relevant that is, but the amusing thing is that in one sense he was right about Yeezy's overtaking Jordan's. At least in terms of resale value and post demand anyway.

Complex | Yeezy Boost Resellers Made $12.6 Million Off eBay Last Year

Adidas Yeezy's actually made more in terms of resale income than all of the Air Jordan's on the list combined.

that's the sneaker game. it's fucking dumb.

it's not supply and demand. it's demand>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>supply so that every new release is super hype and exciting and people stab eachother over shoes

rinse and repeat. jordan was the originator, kanye will continue his legacy

FZZ

Banned
PSY・S;195647444 said:
There isn't, but do tell.

On one of Mike Dean's many periscopes he clearly said "I just sent in the Clean Version"

If there is no Clean Version on Tidal, then what the fuck happened to it?

Cue the X-Files theme

To clarify, I think the album has been finished for a long time and Kanye is holding onto the final version and it will be released as different "parts"

I was ready to make my list of Kanye albums from best to not best (I don't think any of them are bad), which would've had Yeezus at or near the bottom, but I decided it wouldn't be fair unless I relistened to every album from the beginning. That's what I've been doing all day, and now I'm on Yeezus. I forgot how gotdamn amazing it is.

I have no idea how I would rank these albums now.

Kaizer

Banned
WHEW, just got home & got caught up on all of today's happenings. DAT NEW WOLVES CDQ THO (Possibly final version with Frank as the intro?):

OXlE61D.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
What songs do you think will get videos?

An extended video for Ultralight Beam like we got for Runaway would be amazing i think.

What songs do you think will get videos?

An extended video for Ultralight Beam like we got for Runaway would be amazing i think.

I don't know if I would want an extended video.. but a video that has the choir getting involved in the background of Chance's verse like they did during the SNL performance would be dope. Honestly that performance would've been amazing if Kanye's part had been up to snuff.

Catvoca

Banned
Removed version of Only One

edit: or a fan remake, but idc it's fucking amazing

This is great, but I still prefer the original. I don't think the song needs the majestic background vocals, I think it works better as a softer, more sparse song.

It's such a beautiful track, between Only One and ULB in the last year, maybe Kanye should just stick to writing sweet, soulful tunes for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom