• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I normally don't ever criticize a man's Kanye West album ranking, but Cruel Summer above CD and LR is crazy.

I really liked Cruel Summer, I just like more tracks on it than CD and LR. I need to give them probably a week straight of listening instead of only a couple plays and picking out the ones I like.

PBY

Banned
I really liked Cruel Summer, I just like more tracks on it than CD and LR. I need to give them probably a week straight of listening instead of only a couple plays and picking out the ones I like.

Cruel Summer definitely is an album that if you haven't listened to it in a while -

Go back to it. You'll be like... heh... this is kind of dope.

travis scott fml is hilariously inferior to the final one with weeknd. makes a top 5 kanye song into something just alright.

Can't believe Chance had to fight for Waves to be on the album, Breezy killed it

chris brown's usual vocals but somehow he seems angelic on this one. him and cudi are so good. cudi should just quit all non-kanye output lol. whenever he's on a ye project he's actually nice.

Dragun619

Damn, I'm clicking on those snippets links and they keep going down before I can hear it. lol

Ye or tidal hit squad taking down everything, haha

213372bu

Banned
What if when Kanye said he had 40 tracks with Kendrick is because there is 40 edits of No More Parties in LA out there
ohhh.png

PBY

Banned
Kanye West's next music video will take place in Mexico at one of the Aztec Pyramids of Yucatan

Beecroft did reveal, however, that West plans on shooting his next video in Mexico, at one of the ancient Aztec pyramids in the Yucatan. She did the location scouting herself.

She also mentioned a fellow Italian artist, the director Pier Paolo Pasolini, who traveled to Africa in 1970 with the intention of making a film about the African Oresteia. He believed, Beecroft said, that “the new king of Africa will be the African American musician. And I thought, maybe this is something that will happen someday.”

http://www.artnews.com/2016/02/17/t...oft-on-ditching-the-art-world-for-kanye-west/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom