• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolOff

I go away for ONE DAY and I miss:

* Humble Ye on Twitter
* OG Wolves
* Fucking Justin Vernon-snippets
* AUTOMATIC TOILET

ashfhskjgvfibfdnkjrntvnreufjvkdk

Kaizer

Banned
Speaking of KTT, who actually runs things over there? Like do they a system of moderators/adminstrators and are they in anyway actually connected to Kanye other than just being an incredibly dedicated fansite?

mumble...mumble.. mumble...... AUTOMATIC TOILEEEEEEETTTTT !!!
guiQIfl.png

fuck I can't be in this thread anymore LMAO

glaw52

The album is up on Spotify but greyed out and with the message "The artist or their representatives have decided not to release this album on Spotify just yet. We're working on it, and hope we can change their minds soon"

Does this mean anything?

Champagne

Banned
Speaking of KTT, who actually runs things over there? Like do they a system of moderators/adminstrators and are they in anyway actually connected to Kanye other than just being an incredibly dedicated fansite?
Yes they have admins/mods

they have no connection to kanye

CoolOff

The album is up on Spotify but greyed out and with the message "The artist or their representatives have decided not to release this album on Spotify just yet. We're working on it, and hope we can change their minds soon"

Does this mean anything?

They do it for various high profile holdbacks, nothing to do with Kanye specifically. It's a "we know you want to listen to this album here, go bother the artist about delivering it". Beyoncé had the same for her sudden release.

PBY

Banned

Does this mean anything?

Quick google of that language shows that it had that for Adele's album

:(

Ashhong

Got Famous on loop right now.

I fucking love the Taylor line. Goes perfect with the beat. Both of his verses on this song are good. This song hits so hard goddamn. Swizz's GODDAMN after the Taylor line is hilarious

Dishy

Unconfirmed Member

Yeah they have a few admins and many mods that try to prevent KTT becoming a marketplace for illegal links (which got the site into many problems with record labels). That is why they crackdown these threads that turn into "pls link" "pm" or even just openly releasing links.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What the fuck did I miss today?

Are we eating again fam?

Yeezus never stops supplying us with them eats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom