• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

lmao my friend is listening to TLOP and is about halfway through and says

"wtf am i listening to? is this music? theres a song about how much he loves kanye, this is ridiculous"

I don't even know what to say.

tumblr_ncfinlAIBf1rs1j0fo1_500.gif

Catvoca

Banned

FZZ

Banned
Please don't get too crazy with FML...

The new FML doesn't sound as good imo

Y'all need to know this isn't the "new" version

This is an older version of the album that was leaked much earlier and many Section.80 members had it and are finally teasing snippets

Now there is a chance that those members actually got a more finalized version than the one on Tidal but we don't know that yet, all we know is they had this version before the album even came out

Y'all need to know this isn't the "new" version

This is an older version of the album that was leaked much earlier and many Section.80 members had it and are finally teasing snippets

Now there is a chance that those members actually got a more finalized version than the one on Tidal but we don't know that yet, all we know is they had this version before the album even came out

Oh, so this is the stuff people were talking about on twitter, etc before the album came out, gotcha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom