• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's a meltdown then I don't even know what to say

lmfao

The worse thing he said was "don't fuck with me" three times, everything else is how he usually sounds

For real, you record any performer backstage before they go on and you'd probably hear a bunch of "meltdowns"

PBY

Banned
If that's a meltdown then I don't even know what to say

lmfao

The worse thing he said was "don't fuck with me" three times, everything else is how he usually sounds

I don't think its a meltdown either

I just think its angry kanye, and normal kanye is already weird as hell.

That taylor line tho, flames

//ARCANUM

what's going on

image.php

edit:

image.php

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
that is relatively calm for Ye if they did take down parts of his stage before the performance.
probably helps to explain that terrible first performance a bit too.

213372bu

Banned
So when Kanye was hush about Taylor's manager saying stuff, I thought he let it fly past him since he already explained it on Twitter.

Damn.

213372bu

Banned
This is actually hilarious.

He definitely scripted this and wanted it to get out. That Taylor line is so random.

Pretty sure he was on Twitter at the time and her manager/fans were calling him out.

Since before he already had an hour call with her approving it and even modifying it he probably got pissed and stressed.

Ashhong

Uuh oh....though I want to mention 2 things

1. Why would he suddenly call Taylor fake? I wonder if it's because he read that statement by her publicist and it was a lie?

2. I don't think he's saying he's 50% more influential than those artists as the article put. I think hes listing himself along with those artists as 50% more influential than any other human.

fake 3. I think he forgot Picasso's first name somehow. He says Picasso..then pauses to try and remember a last name and then repeats Picasso lmao

fake 4. I don't hear him say white motherfuckers?

Paul the Apostle...lol

Honestly, the big thing I got out of that was that Taylor Swift totally fucking lied. And good god the headlines are gonna say "KANYE WEST CALLS SNL CAST WHITE M---------"

yeah, i doubt he realized he was being recorded. sounds like he was speaking freely and called her out on her bullshit. people will just say he's deluded though

Wabba

First time in my life that i have been afraid of Kanyes health.

He has to be broken. The guy is totally gone bat shit crazy. I hope that this is just some kind of art facade and not his real mind. I just want this guy to slow down and keep making this kind of music. Is that to much to ask?

DISDATFIDDYPERCENTKUBRICKYE'NIGGA!!!!!

RAAAAAHHH

Tbh I'd be pissed too if the ripped my floor up without saying anything. Its Ye'. He's beyond a perfectionist. At least let the man know, dang.

Ashhong

First time in my life that i have been afraid of Kanyes health.

He has to be broken. The guy is totally gone bat shit crazy. I hope that this is just some kind of art facade and not his real mind. I just want this guy to slow down and keep making this kind of music. Is that to much to ask?

Why? He has had those kind of rants before. It happens whenever he feels like he's not being respected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom