• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

I know people were talking about leaks being taken down, but apparently all Kanye music not on his Vevo was removed from youtube? http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=4683017.0

Crazy.

7MG8k_f-maxage-0.gif

Kaizer

Banned
DISDATFIDDYPERCENTKUBRICKYE'NIGGA!!!!!

RAAAAAHHH

Tbh I'd be pissed too if the ripped my floor up without saying anything. Its Ye'. He's beyond a perfectionist. At least let the man know, dang.

And of all people, the SNL staff should know how to work with Kanye by now - he's had a long history with them lmao

Dishy

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, this version is a thousands time better, what did he do to the album version... (Talking about Highlights)

Dishy

Unconfirmed Member
Ehhh its more interesting maybe, but the final version is a more cohesive piece. He's FUCKING SPAZZING ON THIS tho, rapping his ass off

Yeah, he's rapping on it, that's the great thing.

And how come that all the songs are different on the album? :/ Did he change all the tracks last minute? Even his vocals are different.

PBY

Banned
Yeah, he's rapping on it, that's the great thing.

And how come that all the songs are different on the album? :/ Did he change all the tracks last minute? Even his vocals are different.

He seems to be rapping way more on these versions.

Paul the Apostle...lol

Honestly, the big thing I got out of that was that Taylor Swift totally fucking lied. And good god the headlines are gonna say "KANYE WEST CALLS SNL CAST WHITE M---------"

Swift knows how to work the media 100%. From the Apple music debacle it's become painfully clear she knows exactly how to make the media sympathise with her and talk about her positively no matter what and at this point I wouldn't doubt she lied at all.

Still, Yeezy, take it easy man. Getting a bit worried for him. Album seems to have taken it out of him pretty hard.

Catvoca

Banned
I feel like people are going to be disappointed when they realise the album we have now actually has the best versions of these tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom