• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
we eatin out of the garbage now.
y3gZesC.gif

lol

First time in my life that i have been afraid of Kanyes health.

He has to be broken. The guy is totally gone bat shit crazy. I hope that this is just some kind of art facade and not his real mind. I just want this guy to slow down and keep making this kind of music. Is that to much to ask?
Quite, actually. Sounds kinda selfish. He's not here to serve you music as if its what you're owed. And if he actually does have some issues then we all hope he gets better by getting the help he needs. The 7th album is out. Music isn't more important than his health. Dude can retire and I'd be fine because I love everything he's done so far and would rather him.go out getting help than go down even further.

But I don't think he's broken. Under lots of stress? Definitely! But no I don't think he's all the way gone. Dude just needs some rest. He'll get it. Honestly he's been smiling alot more recently than I've ever noticed.

Catvoca

Banned
Well the one we are listening to is from an older version sooooooo

I just mean in general with all these snippets of different versions of tracks going around, I think some people might be getting too hyped at the thought of better versions of these tracks only to realise they're actually worse then what we have now.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This is the most legendary album release of all time

This song is garbage though, would have loved Vernon to appear on another song though

PBY

Banned
Justin x Kanye

Always fire

yeah this song sucks in that its just a pastiche of ideas, which is why it got cut - but that hook is so good

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Of all songs 30 hours has grown on me the most, the last part though where he takes the call...ehhhh D:

Dartastic

Okay. I genuinely have no idea what's going on in this thread right now. Can someone please sum wtf is going on? I thought they were gonna fix Wolves, but I see stuff about new songs, and leaks and... I'm just confused af.

Gorillaz

Okay. I genuinely have no idea what's going on in this thread right now. Can someone please sum wtf is going on? I thought they were gonna fix Wolves, but I see stuff about new songs, and leaks and... I'm just confused af.
He's releasing dlc and a next gen port of the album at the same damn time

Dabanton

You think him calling Taylor a "Fake-ass" means he actually talked with her on the phone and got her permission for that line?

I bet he did. But he should remember Taylor has a 'good girl' brand to protect and is ruthless as hell. No way would she admit to saying OK to that line.

for those not listening, the guy streaming just explained that he received it from someone who is a fan of his remixes/compilations. he's not sure if the guy paid for them or what.

PBY

Banned
No they're listening to leaks a person has on some no name streaming service. The only thing Kanye has actually released to the public is that he's fixing wolves

All we have is "IMA FIX WOLVES", Tidal exclusive, random Tidal emails and See emails

and

oc8TEko.png

he doesn't have OG famous? but a different famous? Sure.

Myriadis

Same here. It looks like the album is still not out? Or it is then what are we looking for?

PBY

Banned
Same here. It looks like the album is still not out?

Its out on Tidal now to stream. It may or may not come out anywhere else. It may or may not be a different version than whats on Tidal now. Snippets of old material and past versions of album cuts are leaking now.

Myriadis

Its out on Tidal now to stream. It may or may not come out anywhere else. It may or may not be a different version than whats on Tidal now. Snippets of old material and past versions of album cuts are leaking now.

Wow now that's certainly something.

Kanye's really got some psychological troubles. At the least, I'm hoping those lyrics and random tweets from those around him seem to indicate he's being treated for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom