• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
I'm kinda disappointed after finding out Kanye didn't produce Wolves

Hes gonna fix it tho

wow.png

We on an ultralight beam 😭🙏🏾

Worth the album alone. Not worth this tidal renewal, tho. Major decision to make in a few weeks.

Brinbe

That rant is hardly a meltdown or as bad as I'd assumed. He's clearly pissed and emotional about but cogent. Fuck whoever leaked that shit though. Man can't do anything without it leaking out smh

PBY

Banned
anyone record that stream? i joined it as it ended

what was played?

the bon ivor track? in full?

Yeah.

You shouldn't worry - these tracks were clearly unfinished and/or cut for good reason.

The bon iver track and old FML were especially egregious. Old highlights was longer w/ more raps, but less of a jam imo.

Yeah.

You shouldn't worry - these tracks were clearly unfinished and/or cut for good reason.

The bon iver track and old FML were especially egregious. Old highlights was longer w/ more raps, but less of a jam imo.

Aw man would of loved to hear it

Guys I think I finally got it. We usually think of albums as like the official word of the artist. Like this is how they wanted you to listen to the songs in this order, mixed like this etc. Kanye is changing that though. The Life of Pablo is whatever you want it to be.

x-Lundz-x

Ok, holy shit I need to apologize GAF. I just got done listening to 808s and Heartbreak and damn son. Not a single track I didn't like. I mean does it get better because if so I can see why you guys praise his music so much.

So I may not like some of the man child antics he does in real life, but you are right I simply cannot deny his musical ability. His music is, i don't even know how to describe it, but is just so different from album to album but it just keeps getting better. When those drums kicked in on Love Lockdown, I was fucking jammin in the car.

I'm a believer, but after listening to the first 4 albums today I need a break to reset myself. I'm impressed GAF, I can't wait to get to TLOP so I can join in on the feast.

So far for me:
808s and Heartbreak
College Dropout
Graduation
Late Registration

We will see after I get caught up. :)

I saw the original version of Wolves on this other site now too. And it even shows a new cover, i wonder if that's legit. Also don't know if i can post the link here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom