• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

nib95

Banned
Are Fallout of Heaven, New Angels and The Mind is Powerful official new Pablo tracks? I don't know what's going on any more.

Fallout of Heaven is the only one I've listened to so far, and I really like it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
@kanyewest 1m1 minute ago

Drake would come by and just help, no strings. Future also came by to write. We all got new shit together that's gonna drop soon.

VIEWS COMING SOON

NO MORE BROADS IN ATLANTA

I GOT BROADS IN ATLANTA

beSFiXF.png

PBY

Banned
Ebro DardenVerified account
‏@oldmanebro
Kanye records falling out the sky....

I heard some shit about this Friday...even more

chaislip3

Are Fallout of Heaven, New Angels and The Mind is Powerful official new Pablo tracks? I don't know what's going on any more.

Fallout of Heaven is the only one I've listened to so far, and I really like it.

Leaked demos. Probably won't be officially released, I'm guessing.

Syntsui

Ye pulling a Jay and sticking nearby the new kings, whew. Can't wait for whatever is about to drop, most likely will be a Views song.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I still think all these tracks were leaked intentionally.

Kanye has been on point preventing leaks.

j-wood

You guys. What if we aren't getting a new album. What if all this shit is just the good Friday stuff that he did indeed say he was going to be putting on Tidal.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Mama's Boyfriend is seemingly the exact same song as the leak we got before, only it's quieter, and 2 seconds shorter. The quality seems worse too, the old one is so much better.

Calm your pants people.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
i might have to go on a twitter rant.

i've been able to buy jordans, lebrons, kobes. but never have i even seen a pair of yeezy's in a store.

Because the supply is embarrassing low. Adidas is wack for this. They should feel ashamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom