• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheXbox

What's up with the trashy beat on the leaked Wolves? I don't know what the album version sounds like but this sounds super tinny and compressed.

Ashhong

TLOP Deluxe edition at Yeezy Season 4

watch

I don't know much about these Yeezy Seasons, but wouldn't Season 4 be like next year or something?

That's actually where I bought my copy two years(?) back. I still need to buy the 808's one. :(

eBays got plenty for like 40-50$. Are there such things as fake vinyls?

edit: here's a "reissue" of the 808s. It's still authentic and from Def Jam though right? And exactly the same as the first print? Are these usually indicated somewhere that they are reissues vs first prints?

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/kan...V4laI_hHHBbrWYkCN9usLmbpmQyatJ5ye3hoC7gLw_wcB

I don't know much about these Yeezy Seasons, but wouldn't Season 4 be like next year or something?

eBays got plenty for like 40-50$. Are there such things as fake vinyls?

edit: here's a "reissue" of the 808s. It's still authentic and from Def Jam though right? And exactly the same as the first print? Are these usually indicated somewhere that they are reissues vs first prints?

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/kan...V4laI_hHHBbrWYkCN9usLmbpmQyatJ5ye3hoC7gLw_wcB

Fake vinyls are pretty common. They reissued 808's last year, I think, so those should be a little easier to find. Apparently there's a difference between the original and reissue one:

There is an easy difference between this and the original vinyl.. On the original one the CD inside follows the lines of the art inside the gatefold. On the reissue the CD has straight colored lines.

lol cd

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
I think I'm just going to embrace that this is a make-your-own-album experience. I wonder how much of the rollout was planned like this.

I've learned to embrace it too. As soon as Gaffer started to say that this is a early access/BETA version, I was able to embrace it for what it is.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I don't think that the Kendrick part is an actual remix
I've always thought of it as a reference track since kendrick is credited as a writer and kanye uses some of the lines from his verse on the official version
It's still the better than the original tho lol
this is my favourite version of all day though, back when it first leaked and some dude remade the song

bruh thank you. I had been looking for this shit for a year cause I never downloaded before it was taken off youtube. Fart the gawd

edit: this is the first version Fart made. Theres' another one floating out there with a funky snare drum that sounds like it's mixed with bell/ding. If you have that please hit me up.

Brandwin

So we are expecting the full release soon, but not for sale and only on Tidal? Has there been any word on what will be changed? Same tracklist just changes in the song?

TLOP Deluxe edition at Yeezy Season 4

watch

Also turns out Taylor did know about the line before release

1:52
That dude says she had an advance of the track weeks before anyone heard it. So....she told Ye everything was on the level, then threw him under the bus at the Grammys? Thats some rope a dope a shit. No wonder Kanye called her a fake ass.

Now I KNOW she's only being buddy buddy with Kendrick to blunt some shade she gets from people who dont fuck with her music.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
How does that E link proved she knew about the line? All it has is a he said she said thing?
Official statement from her camp was that Kanye didn't contact her. On his Twitter he said he did. Assuming everything goes through her before it's released to the public implies she was lying

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
VWrWnyG.png

I'm going to have a 30 song album by the time this shit is done.. hahaha

FZZ

Banned
So there's even more Section 80 fuckery

Apparently the OG FML version that surfaced is an edit and the real one still isn't out

Just when I think I'm full, they make me hungry again

Fucking Koolo

Edit: There are 3 versions of FML, one with Travis only (that apparently has a completely different beat), one with Travis and Weeknd, and then the album version.

Fuck this man

So people on KTT saying that the tracks on Tidal are changing slightly:

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=4691849.0

Some quick hits:

ULB on tidal is 5:20 the first release/ my dl had 5:11

My TLOP on itunes has fade at 3:08 Minutes long

Tidal has it as 3:13

Any of yours in line with these? I actually bought the album off the fake bandcamp page (lol dont roast me) but all my tracks are in line with the new tidal times...

Catvoca

Banned
So people on KTT saying that the tracks on Tidal are changing slightly:

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=4691849.0

Some quick hits:

Any of yours in line with these? I actually bought the album off the fake bandcamp page (lol dont roast me) but all my tracks are in line with the new tidal times...

Those times are definitely different then they were before, I wonder when they changed. Day 1 versions of those tracks are 5:12 and 3:09 for me so idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom