• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

You guys

why does the album page say "no connection tap to refresh" for me and has since it debuted and everything else works fine on the app except this goddamn album wtf

I just thought of something with the whole Taylor and Kanye thing.

Couldn't it still validate what she said this whole time? That kanye didn't ask for permission, and asked her to post the single to her twitter? So maybe he did send her the song and she still didn't approve? Unless I'm missing something.

Or what if all of this is the most elaborate apology by Kanye ever. That hour discussion actually included him giving her this idea to bash him at the gramms to once again let him be the villain because that's how he thinks he should serve the people. So he comes up with this crazy plan to make it seem to the general public that he dissed her and she gets the "last laugh" to the world.

Catvoca

Banned
Or what if all of this is the most elaborate apology by Kanye ever. That hour discussion actually included him giving her this idea to bash him at the gramms to once again let him be the villain because that's how he thinks he should serve the people. So he comes up with this crazy plan to make it seem to the general public that he dissed her and she gets the "last laugh" to the world.

Holy shit, then he literally would have made that "bitch" more famous!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.

This is KTT level of stretch. Would be funny as hell tho.

I dunno, listening that shitty stream of the leaks yesterday was definitely taking an L.

Yup. It was a true low point in my Ye fandom logging into that shitty ass service to listen to trash snippets being played through a paper cup speaker.

Cant wait for tonight

"iTunes drop at 11 fam, we bout to feast"
whew.png

"iTunes doesn't update right on the hour, wait a few minutes fam, we gonna eat"
rejoice.png

"This probably dropping on west coast time, fam... probably... right?"
lupe1.png

"Fuck Kanye West fam"
snoop.png

lmao.

Catvoca

Banned
Yup. It was a true low point in my Ye fandom logging into that shitty ass service to listen to trash snippets being played through a paper cup speaker.

That was definitely a low point for me. Everyone was having a good time but deep down knew we were willingly taking an L.

Yeah, I posted at the time that it really was a moment where I was like "I need a break from Kanye stanning for a few hours". The worst part was it was a self-inflicted L, I was just too hungry for more.

DietRob

Yeah, I posted at the time that it really was a moment where I was like "I need a break from Kanye stanning for a few hours". The worst part was it was a self-inflicted L, I was just too hungry for more.

I will admit though this album release and particularly this thread has been the most fun I've had on GAF in quite a while. So those L's are easier to hold.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So because this is almost assuredly going to hit OT2, give me your best title suggestions, folks. We've got an infinite number of Ls to use as inspiration.

My personal suggestion:

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT2| We're surrounded by, the different Wolves

Catvoca

Banned
I will admit though this album release and particularly this thread has been the most fun I've had on GAF in quite a while. So those L's are easier to hold.

Yeah, I'm relatively new to Gaf as a poster, and this thread has been the most fun I've had here for sure!

I wont listen to any of those leaks unless its real studio master playing at 320kbs

But how else are you going to hear bad quality, worse versions of songs already on the album?
:D I can't stop myself from listening to every one

Kiru

So because this is almost assuredly going to hit OT2, give me your best title suggestions, folks. We've got an infinite number of Ls to use as inspiration.

My personal suggestion:

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT2| We're surrounded by, the different Wolves
AUTOMATIC TOILET

My break from stanning was the 8 hours I slept... After quickly checking GAF and KTT for more leaks before bed.

Back at work for more stanning this morning. I've never done this for anything in my life. Couldn't tell you why this is so polarizing.

Been a blast with y'all though!

My personal suggestion:

|OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye

My personal suggestion:

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT2| What yo jump shot look like???

Edit: this good too

Cant wait for tonight

"iTunes drop at 11 fam, we bout to feast"
whew.png

"iTunes doesn't update right on the hour, wait a few minutes fam, we gonna eat"
rejoice.png

"This probably dropping on west coast time, fam... probably... right?"
lupe1.png

"Fuck Kanye West fam"
snoop.png
lmao this is life

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT2| AUTOMATIC TOILET

DietRob

My personal suggestion:

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT2| A Choose your own adventure album

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT2| Shut the fuck up and enjoy the Greatness

Yea I think we have a winner.

While it's exciting and I enjoyed the leaks of unreleased songs I feel like we're just doing ourselves a disservice. We'll probably never see the real vision of what kanye wanted these songs to be if he ever intended on releasing them with finished lyrics. Just like the fate of Mama's Boy.

:(

PBY

Banned
While it's exciting and I enjoyed the leaks of unreleased songs I feel like we're just doing ourselves a disservice. We'll probably never see the real vision of what kanye wanted these songs to be if he ever intended on releasing them with finished lyrics. Just like the fate of Mama's Boy.

:(

Eh it can be, I just listen to them as C-sides- like stuff that was cut for reasons, but lets me into the creative process.

x-Lundz-x

OT2: We HANGRY

Going to give Yeezus a listen on the drive home today and then write up my impressions for you guys on my thoughts on the albums. It's been amazing listening to all these albums back to back over the past two days.

Going to give Yeezus a listen on the drive home today and then write up my impressions for you guys on my thoughts on the albums. It's been amazing listening to all these albums back to back over the past two days.

Probably the perfect atmosphere to listen to it in.

Been a fan of Kanye since LR, after finishing listening to Yeezus in the car I got out and looked at my buddy and was like "wtf was that?!"

5 plays later it was adored. Didn't grasp it at first.

Enjoy!

Catvoca

Banned

Just a piece of advice - Yeezus took me like 5 or 6 listens to really appreciate it. So don't judge it too harshly after a first listen! All his albums are real growers.

Reckoner

Say You Will and the Only One version on the game trailer leaves me yearning for some more tracks with Caroline Shaw. That would be divine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom