• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'm calling for a moratorium on leaks. People are just passing anything around as original/real. For all we know that version of Fade is an edit.

Also shout outs to S80 dude acting like hes a golden moral compass for not leaking the Ye songs then leaking them anyways with website advertisement tags all over them.

Bronx-Man

Banned
The only "leak" I've heard so far is the version of Wolves with Frank, Vic, & Sia. All I'm waiting on now is when that Final Edition drops.

overcast

Man I'm more than okay with the album we have. Don't fuck up FML.

I also love wolves because the howling at the end being singular is much more powerful.

FZZ

Banned
still waiting for can u be

1x3XXcC.png

Whatever happened to it being available on iTunes till March?

Where was that from even???

It was a tweet from a verified twitter account, he was tweeting about the album all before it came out

But he deleted the tweet almost immediately

PBY

Banned
Whatever happened to it being available on iTunes till March?

Where was that from even???

It might never be on iTunes

We know nothing. Honestly, the most solid "reporting" we have on this is from that NYT article, and even then, not really concrete.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
To be fair, Ye said it wouldn't be on Apple, maybe he just means not on Apple Music? Like you can exclusively stream at Tidal, but you'll have more options for purchase (Tidal, iTunes, Def Jam).

Or does Apple force every iTunes artist to have their shit available on Apple Music?

Kaizer

Banned
To be fair, Ye said it wouldn't be on Apple, maybe he just means not on Apple Music? Like you can exclusively stream at Tidal, but you'll have more options for purchase (Tidal, iTunes, Def Jam).

Or does Apple force every iTunes artist to have their shit available on Apple Music?

Nope, certain albums or songs can be excluded from Apple Music, not sure for the criteria but I've seen it firsthand. It's why I didn't wind up listening to "Maria, I'm Drunk" from Travis, Bieber & Thugger until months afterwards the Rodeo album release because it isn't on Apple Music and I never realized it. They only allow you to pay for it or hear a preview through iTunes.

PBY

Banned
Cant wait for tonight

"iTunes drop at 11 fam, we bout to feast"
whew.png

"iTunes doesn't update right on the hour, wait a few minutes fam, we gonna eat"
rejoice.png

"This probably dropping on west coast time, fam... probably... right?"
lupe1.png

"Fuck Kanye West fam"
snoop.png

Bubba T

Cant wait for tonight

whew.png

rejoice.png

lupe1.png

"Fuck Kanye West fam"
snoop.png

It's like a video game launch.

Catvoca

Banned
Cant wait for tonight

whew.png

rejoice.png

lupe1.png

"Fuck Kanye West fam"
snoop.png

I feel like this is just going to be another chance to receive an "official L taker" tag

Hip Hop

Cant wait for tonight

whew.png

rejoice.png

lupe1.png

"Fuck Kanye West fam"
snoop.png

HWaQd6Z.png

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
OMG!!!!!!!

Sia on this Wolves fan made edition that a Gaffer put together literally sent chills down my spine! PLEASE guys tell me that she's on the album Tidal version of Wolves. PLEASE!!! Her voice is so beautiful.

nib95

Banned
Whilst I'm obviously not condoning piracy, I do think that Ye and his team are absolutely foolish and culturally ignorant if they couldn't see this happening. You make your album exclusive to Tidal streaming only, one of the most anticipated hip hop albums in a long time, and expect it not to be pirated en masse? In any case, as the article suggests, I doubt he is successful.

x-Lundz-x

Keeping up with your posts as you go through Ye's discography is probably the highlight of this thread for me.

Glad you enjoyed MBDTF, my tastes and yours in Yeezy albums are really similar.

Awesome man thanks! I'll be sure to write up some detailed impressions once I finish Yeezus. I'm about done with watch the throne. It's great, but not as good as 808 or MBDTF.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. :)

OT2: Can U Be caught up Lundz?

Totally agree with others. Truly enjoying you going through the discography for the first time.

I appreciate it guys, I don't know how I feel. I thought I would hate his music and right now I can't get enough lol.

Whilst I'm obviously not condoning piracy, I do think that Ye and his team are absolutely foolish and culturally ignorant if they couldn't see this happening. You make your album exclusive to Tidal streaming only, one of the most anticipated hip hop albums in a long time, and expect it not to be pirated en masse? In any case, as the article suggests, I doubt he is successful.

They probably knew it was coming. That's why they're about to release the final version.

BETA VERSION FOR THE PIRATES, FINAL FOR THE REST OF US

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
dead @ a different torrent site reporting piracy numbers for The Life of Pablo and Ye like fuck that ima sue TPB

TPB can never catch a break lmao

hughesta

Banned
Cant wait for tonight

whew.png

rejoice.png

lupe1.png

"Fuck Kanye West fam"
snoop.png
I just can't resist these L's.

j-wood

I just thought of something with the whole Taylor and Kanye thing.

Couldn't it still validate what she said this whole time? That kanye didn't ask for permission, and asked her to post the single to her twitter? So maybe he did send her the song and she still didn't approve? Unless I'm missing something.

FZZ

Banned
Cant wait for tonight

whew.png

rejoice.png

lupe1.png

"Fuck Kanye West fam"
snoop.png

My tag is ready

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I just thought of something with the whole Taylor and Kanye thing.

Couldn't it still validate what she said this whole time? That kanye didn't ask for permission, and asked her to post the single to her twitter? So maybe he did send her the song and she still didn't approve? Unless I'm missing something.
But her rep said she hadn't heard the line or song. And that's the only word from Swift's camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom