• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanye West Presents The Life of Pablo |OT2| DIS DAT RAP GOD SHII NIGGA!

Or

Kanye West Presents The Life of Pablo |OT2| RAAAHHH! RAAAHHH! RAAAHHH!

Or
Kanye West Presents The Life of Pablo |OT2| We Been On The Road To These L's Bout 30 Hours

PBY

Banned
Whatever happens - were 100% getting new Ye tomorrow
vS3Di9O.png

Koozek

Anyone got a summary? I'm at work and I'm like 30% sure that WSHH is blocked at work.

it probably isn't, but i'm scared :(

He's just explaining what we know from the tweets basically. Is this the first time he talked so openly to paparazzi and was so nice to them, btw?

Ashhong

Whatever happens - were 100% getting new Ye tomorrow
vS3Di9O.png

wtfff. he hosting from prison?

He's just explaining what we know from the tweets basically. Is this the first time he talked so openly to paparazzi and was so nice to them, btw?

No he's like this all the time. It just doesn't get posted often, and it almost never gets talked about. The dude can be pretty chill and just be real with them if he's in the mood.

Hip Hop

50/50

Sometimes he can't be near them, sometimes he is happy as shit.

Pretty much how he's been all the time. There's various videos out there.

Kaizer

Banned
50/50

Sometimes he can't be near them, sometimes he is happy as shit.

Pretty much how he's been all the time. There's various videos out there.

Honestly I feel like we'd all be like that if we were in his position. Just yesterday I went out to the grocery store and to shop for other home necessities at a few different places and had several pleasant conversations with different folks at each store.

If it had been a different day though, I might not have felt like talking to a single soul & just felt like getting my shit & getting out of the store as soon as possible.

I can only imagine going through days like that as a celebrity, when anytime you step outside dozens of people crowd around you screaming your name, asking for pictures/autographs & paparazzi attempt to act like they care for your well-being by telling corny jokes.

ohNOitsRO

I see this and can't help but lol, I remember when people were pissed off at Eminem's MMLP for its lyrics.. Even though they were all clearly jokes...

Like why do you guys take Kanye's lyrics so seriously? It's amazing what you guys can converse about..

As Kanye/Chance said "I'm just having fun with it"

It just seems like such a waste of time to have any kind of feelings towards this.. But whatever bruhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom