• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiddyBop

Dreams really do come true. I posted yesterday hoping no more parties in LA would be cut, and voila! Really did not fit in with the rest of the post 2010 era Kanye stuff. Can't wait for this album!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Guys cmon. I'm betting is Picasso not Escobar
It's probably more than one.

Kanye is stupid. Like bruh or bro or however you say it, you said the letters were TLAP.
u w0t m8

Probably this, he's referred to him before

Did "Waves" get changed to "Freestyle 4" then?
Yeah I would be hesitant to say anything got "cut," maybe just renamed.

We kind of have mixed reports as to whether Nina Chop and Famous are the same song since IIRC they're both produced by HudMo, but I feel like they would have known off the bat what to call Famous because of those lyrics instead of giving it a nickname based on the sample.

I knew NMPILA didn't feel like an album song. Glad it's gone. I love the song, but not as part of an album.
Yep. I think it will help the album sound more cohesive.

hughesta

Banned
I def think Nina Chop was renamed to Famous, but I'm not so sure whether Waves is Feedback or Freestyle, if it's either of them. I doubt it's Freestyle because, well, it isn't a freestyle. and Feedback has existed for like two years now so I doubt it's that. More likely just got cut. Damn shame, cos it was gonna be GOAT

Moodz

This title is good, I knew it would be like the life of Pi, which P was the real question.

Oh and I think the album might not be that short, I think each track with a black dot next to it will be long or will have a hidden song, look how the pt1 and pt2 are separated by a black dot.

Floridian

I like the name. NMPILA was kind of the weakest track out of the 4 that was heard so I don't mind it getting replaced with something new, which I hope is potentially better.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
For people who are interested, you can get a decent glimpse at early versions of this album via GoodMusicInsider who has been proven right over and over and over at this point. Here's him leaking Feedback and the two Thug features:

1CfovD5.jpg

4u6uBVy.jpg

Still waiting on that Drake/Weeknd song =[

gMIqkHG.jpg

Also there were two other names that we might as well throw into the ranking mix LOL

uHwwG6y.jpg

cosKSmH.jpg

I have a feeling that it might go back to Yeezus 2, considering all the new Yeezus Merch he's been sending to artists.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Anyone know where we can find the snippet of the Weeknd on Father Stretch My Hands?

Literally looks like Def Jam scrubbed that shit off of the internet permanently. You can still find CuDi's parts around, but the long video with Weeknd seems to be gone?

Owari

Kind of a dumb name tbh. Doesn't fit in with the other titles at all. The Land of Promise would have been a doper title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom