• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
wonder if this is the version of the album he played last night

i mean i would assume so but he's so fucking crazy that all bets are off at this point

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I got you

https://vine.co/v/i5jHXUvazq7

Pretty short though, not the full clip
Aww, thanks though. Bless up.

Why would you listen to a snippet? The album is less than 24 hours away. Smh.
giphy.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Hope y'all ready for Ye to delay the album at midnight

🌚
Who says it's coming out tonight/tomorrow though?

He'll play it at MSG, yes. But he said SWISH is releasing on the 11th, not TLOP 🌚

Servbot24

Banned
That sure sounds promising. But we'll see.

It's only a snippet, but Feedback doesn't sound good at all. Hope it's just a small part of the song and most is just rap. All i want is this shit to be rap.
Kanye seems like the wrong artist for you if you want straight forward rap

Order

Who says it's coming out tonight/tomorrow though?

He'll play it at MSG, yes. But he said SWISH is releasing on the 11th, not TLOP 🌚
You're right. Hell maybe he won't even release it to the public. Maybe Yeezus was his farewell album 🌚

So help me god was the best but this is ok too. As long as it's not a singular word name like waves or Swish.

I am about to replay Watch the throne and MBDTF in anticipation. Please deliver yeezus.

Oozer3993

I eagerly await the inevitable "The Life of Pablo Honey" mashup.

P.S. God willing, one of the people on SectionEighty who have the rough versions of some of the songs will leak them after the album releases. I'd love to hear them halfway through their creation.

I can't wait to see what act of God keeps me from seeing this one. I have horribibble Kanye Tour luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom