• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just now occurred to me that this will probably be Tidal exclusive won't it.

Guess I have to finally bite the bullet and sign up for it.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It just now occurred to me that this will probably be Tidal exclusive won't it.

Guess I have to finally bite the bullet and sign up for it.
If you go to the theater they also give you a download code. My sure how it could be tidal exclusive if you can download from the label

Fjordson

Jay is washed, or at least pretty damn close to it.

Also, great choice by Kanye to leave No More Parties off the album. Not a bad track, but nothing special.

It was a boring ass song, with a mediocre Kendrick and a try hard Kanye verse.

The head still good thooooooo
the head still good tho
Make me say "Nam Myoho Renge Kyo"
Make a nigga say big words and act lyrical
Make me get spiritual
Make me believe in miracles, Buddhist monks and Cap'n Crunch cereal

I'm sure someone has pointed it out, but 'No More Parties' has a line like:

"I feel like Pablo when I'm workin' on my shoes
I feel like Pablo when I see me on the news
I feel like Pablo when I'm workin' on my house
Tell 'em party's in here, we don't need to go out"

All this Pablo talk!

As much as i want this album at midnight it is not gonna happen.

One of the main things at that MSG Event is to hear the album entirely for the first time.

Many folks will be upset at around midnight.

cb1115

People happy that a Madlib x Ye x Cornrow Kenny track hot dropped off the album......

*groans*

i liked it but if it just didn't fit the vibe of the album then i'm cool with it getting the boot

only problem i have is he might have replaced it with a worse track if that Feedback snippet is legit

Get'sMad

anyone actually hitting up a theater tomorrow to watch the live thing?

I want to do it but 25 bones... :/

Hoping I can just buy a ticket to a movie and stroll into whatever auditorium in the theater is showing it and theres no one checking tickets or whatever.

Red_Man

Debating leaving work early so I can catch this Tidal stream, but I don't want to bail and then come home to find out it's only showing the fashion show....

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
The butterfly represents celebrity status, growth, success and artists such as Kendrick at this stage of their careers, and the pimping is referring to how the industry treats and/or exploits, or tries to exploit them. Obviously Kendrick's goal being to use his status to do more good, and to try and break from the mould.

We can get what it means and still think it's a stupid title. I thought it was a pretty forced metaphor... even though I really liked the theme of the album and even dug the Pac stuff at the end.. but I still don't really like the title..

BRO.... is it Picasso... or is it Escobar? IS IT BOTH?

SO DEEP
It's like a duality
061413-hova-624-1371437623.jpg

Red_Man

I don't get all the people coming surprised at the new title. It's Kanye. It's the 4th time he's changed it. It's really not that whack all things considered.

Should have stuck with So Help Me God smdh

Link to stream?
Been posted, it's just an official Tidal stream

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Thewonandonly

This is my first album drop I'm paying attention to since I started getting into rap. Are all album releases like this because it's weird as fuck!! Haha

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So we eating then. Appetizer.
Those guys (Koolo, Mike Tyson) just have unfinished, unmixed versions of tracks. I don't think we'll see a leak of the final.

Also you know KanyeGAF is back together when MTHanded comes back to town :blessed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom