• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owari

Come on. Does anyone actually like the title The Life of Pablo? Coming from So Help Me God, Swish, Waves.. All much better titles.

Late Registration, College Dropout, Graduation, 808s & Heartbreak, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, Yeezus and The Life of Pablo????

Really?

Kanye must be smoking some good shit if he thinks this is an acceptable title tbh. Either that or the album is just like, literally the greatest of all time. Which is possible.

I just realized the track list is totally different. I thought it was just rearranged. wtf

Yeah, at which point did he drop No More Parties in LA? Was it now? I wasn't following close, but that song had a great Kendrick Lamar feat and even Kanye drops some sweet lines in a weird as fuck almost RZA flow first before going on overdrive. It was awesome, but also a bit barebones otherwise, like a work in progress. Shame it got dropped.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
808's release had so many unfinished leaks leading up to the release, I remember sending that shit to all my friends back in the day. Kanye album releases are always the best entertainment. They're a journey.

So fucking excited. Saw that hot 97 video just now and closed the tab because I couldn't fucking take it lol. I think the Rise and Fall of Yeezus is a misunderstood album and I fucking love it. Not knowing what the hell this will truly sound like is killing me. So many Ls. So much hater salt. It's almost here.

Highlight of the journey: saying Paul X Ye would be great to hear, comparing him to Lennon, being called an idiot, then gloating about it to my friends when Only One came out lol.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Man, I really want to get one of the hoodies with the new Yeezus logo. Hopefully they go on sale online somewhere eventually or during the tour. Preferably the inverse of this:

12568880_1158978324167329_1106519461_n.jpg

neptunes

Man, I really want to get one of the hoodies with the new Yeezus logo. Hopefully they go on sale online somewhere eventually or during the tour. Preferably the inverse of this:
The business I work for was printing these on behalf of kanye for the summer

Life Of Pablo is a great name. It can mean many things. Dunno when I think of the name Pablo I think of the common man. That plus the impressions saying this is like an amalgam of his past work suggests this is Kanye going back to his roots. He's asking us if we remember regular Kanye before the fame. Before Yeezus there was Pablo. We're all Pablo in a way. It's brilliant.

I feel for everyone that was hoping for a midnight release but i don't even feel like it's gonna release today. i mean we'll probably hear it at the listening party thing, but an actual release? I dont think so man.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Is this one of those ironic posts? Because when you call someone trash while stanning for one of the most irrelevant pop "stars" in music today, I assume it's irony.
Don't fall for the bait. Ignore it, and everything will be alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom