• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna wait for the physical, even if it's an extra week or two. I wanna hear the album bad but I'm not really trying to end up with a hot mix or some shit and have Ye fiddle with it down the line once this packed week is behind him. Dude seems like he's running around like crazy.

Kanye's the kind of student who turns in his term paper after the semester has already ended.

Kanye the kind of student that when called up to the board to solve the problem he instead writes his name on it and says he's about to school the class and then starts doing Diamonds of Sierra Leone

Even Google getting confused
cEPVQsDh.jpg

Mistle

The perks of a digital only (for now) album I guess. I won't be surprised if there is a Yeezus-like situation where each music platform has a different mix.

that was annoying. i remember one version of black skinhead (and probably the whole album too) was overcompressed, sounded really flat. and another where the screams were too quiet. and another where the drums were all mixed to center instead of some parts being pushed to the left or right.

i ended up making my own mix where it was the best of each version all in one... won't be doing that again though, please just release a single good version from the get go.

Reckoner

I'm excited for the event. Can't believe today is the day!

Kinda sad we won't have I Feel Like That cdq. He could at least give us that as a leftover on his Soundcloud.

No need to sign up

Why does it matter if it is on Tidal or not?

Holy defensive. I asked a question, that is all. I have Spotify on pretty much every device I own, so it makes it rather convenient to stream via Spotify if it will be available on that service. I just didn't know how hardcore these Tidal artists are committing to the service if it is 100% lock out of other services, even for purchase on iTunes etc.

Holy defensive. I asked a question, that is all. I have Spotify on pretty much every device I own, so it makes it rather convenient to stream via Spotify if it will be available on that service. I just didn't know how hardcore these Tidal artists are committing to the service if it is 100% lock out of other services, even for purchase on iTunes etc.

dude, we're talking about the video tonight. not the album.
the album should be available everywhere. we don't know jackshit tho.

Rixxan

whynotboth.gif

Ca5sEihWIAAcZbk.jpg

When he's in the booth, or designing, he's a legendary artist

When he's being dragged through the mud in the media, or tweeting inanities, he's an infamous international criminal

When he's home with the family, he's an Everyman

That's how I interpret the album title, anyway

dude, we're talking about the video tonight. not the album.
the album should be available everywhere. we don't know jackshit tho.

That is all I was asking, if anyone knew the exclusivity of the album release today across services. Sounds like it isn't clear at this point. Thanks.

Hanmik

Woke up and still nothing... Goddamn it. THERE ARE PEOPLE STARVING IN THESE STREETS, KANYE.

I have been awake for almost 8 hours.. and still nothing for me... Fuck living in Europe and waiting for an American Artist to release an album..

Reckoner

It's all chill mate. But yeah, it's the video stream that's gonna be on Tidal. No need to sign up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom