• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katamari Damacy seems to be pretty scarce already

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
So is the Katamrai Army going to the stores tonight, or tomorrow? I get my check today...from mother...seems like a good time to check out Gamestop.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
It would be incredibly funny if Katamari Damacy does some VERY decent sales tomorrow. While talking about it with the Manager a week ago in my excitement for it's strangeness his reservation rate for this game has shot up from 1 (being me) to 6.

8bit

Knows the Score
Anyone know if there's a Euro version on it's way?
I'll chip if need be and buy an import, but I'd really rather grab a native version.

Belfast

TekunoRobby said:
It would be incredibly funny if Katamari Damacy does some VERY decent sales tomorrow. While talking about it with the Manager a week ago in my excitement for it's strangeness his reservation rate for this game has shot up from 1 (being me) to 6.

Well, the thing is, that the more people I tell about it, the more people that want it. Of course, this is amongst my friends and stuff who are also into these sorts of things. Still, the thing is that most people AREN'T aware of it and unless you caught in on the Japanese release craze or know someone like us here in this thread, you probably don't know jack about the game.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Yeah the manager was doing a lot of advertising of the game to his customers, hence the increase in reservations.

This game has absolutely no difficulty in selling considering the price and the uniqueness of it. Thankfully some people have caught on.

Top Bottom