• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katawa Shoujo |OT| (VN, Free, Waifus, etc)

Jintor

Running makes me feel so much more awake in the mornings. I immediately squander it by sitting down to chat in here, of course, but still

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I jogged for a half an hour at the gym today. On a treadmill though, so that's more like 15 real minutes.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Oh god that sounds horrible.

Hell if even you guys do pull-ups/sit-ups/push-ups it helps so much.

I try to, but I have a hard time doing proper sit ups as my gut keeps getting in the way.

Granted, it's not TOO big and it's really the only area I'm overweight, but I want it gone despite people telling me I "look fine". I look in the mirror and see Mr. Gut hanging around and say "Nope, not fine."

XeroSauce

@Rurouni

It gets better. Yea sometimes you lose your balance, and sometimes it hurts, but it will get better if you keep going at it. Take it easy of course if you feel any sudden sharp pain.

oL2fB.jpg

Figures I go on vacation and you guys all die. D:

PewPewK

Interesting looking results, but not very much detail. Without knowing more about what it's doing, it basically sounds like "You can't do a 2D look in 3D right... unless you layer nice 2D textures on simple models with limited movements using our exclusive process."

Well given enough time to add in the 360 degree rotation feature, it could be a great leap forward as a graphical engine for representing 2D artwork while allowing it to be animated as if it were 3D.

XeroSauce

Interesting looking results, but not very much detail. Without knowing more about what it's doing, it basically sounds like "You can't do a 2D look in 3D right... unless you layer nice 2D textures on simple models with limited movements using our exclusive process."

You are right, but it's a nice step in the general direction.

I just wish they could showcase this with other 2D pictures to see how that'd work.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Billie don't use cheats in Dark Souls. I know off-topic but don't do it. Rin would be disappointed.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I live a live full of genuine experiences.

I actually go through game and life as it's meant to and my fighting spirit pulls through to achieve the best I can; without hack or cheat codes garbage that makes you have a weak soul.

Only true determination win to achieve the life best.

kenji_dedicated_to_me_by_lonelyspark-d3j1mxj.png

Top Bottom