• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katawa Shoujo |OT| (VN, Free, Waifus, etc)

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Billie how the heck have you not done Lily/Hanako?

It's like someone getting to the center of a tootsie pop and then just deciding not to have the rest.

or foreplay with no sex

XeroSauce

I havent done Shizune, Lily and Hanako. I have a save at the L/H split

OMG BILLIE

YOU ARE DOING A GREAT DISSERVICE TO YOURSELF

GUY WHO DOES iNSTA-FEELS DOES SOEM PRETTY RAD SKETCHES TOO

rin_party_by_rtil-d510usp.png

Ath

Not too late to profess my love for this game is it? Loved it from beginning to end, the writing, art and music were excellent and ALL OF MY FEELS (did I get that right?).

Lilly's my number one girl, though I liked all the routes. If only Saki and Rika weren't April Fools jokes...

Anyway that's enough from me, as you were everyone :p

Emitan

Not too late to profess my love for this game is it? Loved it from beginning to end, the writing, art and music were excellent and ALL OF MY FEELS (did I get that right?).

Lilly's my number one girl, though I liked all the routes. If only Saki and Rika weren't April Fools jokes...

Anyway that's enough from me, as you were everyone :p
How do you feel about Rin?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
If he's a typical anime protagonist he's probably so fatigued with students, teachers, roommates, cousins, robots, wizards, succubus, magical card captors and cat girls all desiring him that he simply just doesn't give a fuck anymore.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
So I did another live stream. It's not Katawa Shoujo related (it's Atelier related), but this time I have a microphone, so I talk about my overall process for painting a piece of art. If anyone wants to watch, please feel free to watch, it's about 1 hour and 30 minutes.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/25124700

abusori

I didn't realize that was an L at the end of your username until I heard you pronounce it!
I thought it was Zei...

Derp.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Wow you speak Japanese? That's awesome dude. Your work is beautiful as well.

Thanks! :D I've still got a ton of vocab to learn, but my pronunciation is my strongest trait. ^^; Gotta finish this up 'cause I got so many piece on the back-burner.

Top Bottom