• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kill la Kill |OT|

PK Gaming

tumblr_n0reayxEsY1rjcgdho1_500.jpg

Kinyou

Goddamn, that ending. I want shit to hit the fan hard

btw.
kind of rectifies the bath scene. Otherwise Satsuki's brutality might have looked unjustified

TheOGB

Banned
Goddamn, that ending. I want shit to hit the fan hard

btw.
kind of rectifies the bath scene. Otherwise Satsuki's brutality might have looked unjustified
That's exactly why I thought the scene was great. It made that moment much more of a deserved "FUCK YOU!"

Step

I thought I was a weirdo for loving and thinking that Nonon voice first her perfectly, and it feels so refreshing to have a cute looking character with a voice with personality for a change and not another generic: Uguuu~~~I'm like so kawaii and evil~~~

Just got caught up finally.
Pleasantly surprised. When Kill la kill was first announced, as a TTGL fan I was dissappointed, but I have to say it's somewhat lived up to the name.
I mean, the overall is much weaker, but on an episode to episode basis, it's a bit more entertaining. The fights seem better.
That said, goddamn I can't believe they stuck with those outfits for the mains... they look terrible, as well as they're just weird.
Makes it hard to recommend the show to anyone, cause it just looks like some weird moe moe shit.

Gamgoori is amazing though. That stairway bit with him in ep 1 sold the show on me right away.
Glad they didn't stick too hard to that sm thing with him though.

Also, I'd put Ryuko Matoi as the second best main character Trigger has ever had. Between Kamina and Simone for me.

Dresden

what if aikuro wasn't nude all along

and he was just wearing a fiber skinsuit

and when he reveals his ruse

he zips down his skinsuit and he's wearing a suit underneath

the suit that satsuki's father wore

LordCanti

I want this

0ts32J5.jpg

In this car

BVLaZlp.jpg

With Aikuro.

Basically I'm going to need him to whisk Ryuko away to a
hotel room
and take
her virginity.

PK Gaming

what if aikuro wasn't nude all along

and he was just wearing a fiber skinsuit

and when he reveals his ruse

he zips down his skinsuit and he's wearing a suit underneath

the suit that satsuki's father wore

aikuro's position in nudist beach was a ruse

a DISTACTION

LordCanti

Those are some scary Junketsu battle modes, but yeah, the Ryuko mask will haunt me in my dreams.

Any more shots of the Mako on the ground with her legs raised? She looks like she knows what she's doing.

Vito

Banned
Jesus christ I can't believe they pay someone to just steal illustrations and photos from twitter, ye olde Crunchyroll legacy lives on! Although I should probably drop the shocked act since it Green always dumps shit.

Considering this still from epsisode 5, I'm tempted to think that
Ryuko is wearing her mom, so to speak. Which reminds me of a very popular anime where the main character is basically piloting her mom.

What if
Senketsu is actually "female"? That would definitely throw a wrench in some fanart flying around these days. Though it shouldn't be a problem because there's nothing besides voice which shows Senketsu as a male (Unless it's been referring to itself as male all this time, which I wouldn't know because I don't speak japanese.)

Nikodemos

A spoilerish question regarding episode 17:

Isn't smashing the sake bowl after toasting it a kamikaze ritual? If so, that's a pretty awesomely-done moment of foreshadowing. Also, Iori the tailor was present alongside the Inner Circle, even though he's a Two-Star, which I found a nice touch.

Top Bottom