• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kill la Kill |OT|

Blader

This show goes back and forth for me, but I really liked this latest ep and for the first time probably ever I'm actually excited for where the show is gonna go from here. Shit is really ramping up fast.

Odrion

Banned
Here's a fun theory:
Nui is a kamui who has taken a human form. A Kamui Nui, a Nuiketsu. And she's going to be Satsuki's replacement suit.

Odrion

Banned
Indeed! :V
wZSrdIK.png

KidDork

Here's a fun theory:
Nui is a kamui who has taken a human form. A Kamui Nui, a Nuiketsu. And she's going to be Satsuki's replacement suit.

I love that. But
why would Nui allow Satsuki to wear her if she wants to destroy Ragyo?

TCKaos

You're killing me right now. I cant take it, and whenever I hear this song all the feels come back.

God fucking damn it that makes it even worse!

STOP. Please STOP.

Way to ruin my day :(

... what the fuck :l

yooooo wtf ;_____;

Yeah, it's pretty sad.

MEANWHILE, IN EPISODE 18 OF KILL LA KILL.

TCKaos

Holy shit, Trigger's been playing the long game. Someone on Reddit pointed out that
Blumenkranz plays when Ryuko reveals herself in Senketsu for the first time.

Relevant clip. I got chills rewatching it.

Narag

Holy shit, Trigger's been playing the long game. Someone on Reddit pointed out that

Well that changes how i see that considerably.

Her hair poofs up into the shape of her mother's as well.

I'd wondered why she looked that way since it happened. Now I know!

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not

Damn it!
I rewatched that episode many many times, how did i just ignore that.

A-V-B

Well of course they are. They're awesome entertainers, and they're certainly not Whose Line'ing it with this kind of production :)

Well Kill La Kill has a lot going on on the screen, so I can understand how people can overlook something as small as this. It's sensory overload watching this anime.

In Lagann-hen, when
Simon and Kamina break out of the extradimensional labyrinth, when Simon raises his core drill and bends all of the alternate realities one of them has him holding up a baby. RIP unborn child of Simon and Nia.

Oh GOD DAMNIT. I managed to forget how much TTGL ending bummed me out and you just had to remind me (and make it even worse) :( :( :( :( :(

Odrion

Banned
I really liked GL's ending, and the idea of
Simon becoming a "Man with no name" type hero who wanders the world that he has helped create. But then again I really didn't like Nia either, she just seemed like two-dimensional waifu bait. Snore.

Evilisk

Never noticed that before, probably because I'm always skipping the NSFW parts when I'm rewatching. Looks like they ARE capable of doing
foreshadowing that don't just end up being red herrings.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

And to think I totally fell for the
"Uncle Tsumugu"
thing. I'm such an anime n00b, lol!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
In Lagann-hen, when
Simon and Kamina break out of the extradimensional labyrinth, when Simon raises his core drill and bends all of the alternate realities one of them has him holding up a baby. RIP unborn child of Simon and Nia.

Oh god ;_;

Thoraxes

In Lagann-hen, when

Well, now i'm going to go cry for a little bit and watch the Lagann-hen BD.

Then cry again.

fuck

Here's a fun theory:

I always just guessed she could be a
sentient life fiber meant to keep tabs on what's going on with humanity as well as provide the proper materials to REVOCS to ensure they get fed.
Mostly because of her position.

Fuzzery

Haha, I noticed this when I rewatched the first ep the other day as well. At first I thought that was just good mixing, but hmmm

Top Bottom