• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kill la Kill |OT|

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
They're going to have to get Rei out of the hospital to pilot Senketsu now. It's the only way.

It's pretty standard hentai fare.

ib1g5KsJSd5RQ.gif

Yes! thank you for giffing this hahaha she also was looking at it when she was patting her son on the head.

I don't think that was fan service. Stuff earlier in the series certainly was, but Ragyo doing that to Satsuki certainly is not fanservice unless someone is into child molestation. It was really uncomfortable, just like all of the other times Ragyo did something creepy.

Yeah. I wished she'd stop that.

COVERS invasion after one month.
Touching moment for Ira rescuing Mako.
Satsuki's Elite in Nudist Beach Gear.
Ryuko in Angst Mode.
Ragyo setting up some kind of MEGA goku/ultima suit?
Satsuki planning... something.

This is pretty intense!

Sadist

Aw yeah

- Dat Nonon nudistbeach outfit. Plus her snark <3
- Gamagori trying to save Mako was pretty ;_;
- I really like the timeskip, keeps the show in high gear
- Senketsu and Mako's mom was sweet
- The Elite Four being Nudistbeach members is cool
- Mako's mom sneaking a peak was pretty funny
- Ragyo's creepy hands-on approach with Satsuki continues
- Nui still creeps me the fuck out
- Mako x Gamagori itshappening.gif so sweet, Nonon's face is amazing during that segment
- Ryuko stop being mean against Senketsu :mad:

So yeah, love it.

Last episode was great; This one wasn't very good. Anyway clothes as villains is the most non-threatening shit I've ever seen.

you are watching japanese imagination at its best man.

that's why i love anime, because very rarely will you see something so unique or as out of left field in western media or entertainment. hell, very rarely even in western comic books! (maybe webcomics).

and that's why i'm left scratching my head at some comments here that keep trying to put a western viewset to some particularly eastern or japanese centric isms.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Kill la Kill - 19

Nudist Beach
Nonon is best Nonon.

Also, I really just want Satsuki to beat the ever loving hell out of creepy ass Ragyo.

super2j

Neo Member
If Satsuki gets to wear Senketsu in the series climax, everything wrong in the world will be mended

Fuck, I love timeskips.

I am glad I wasn't the only one thinking this. I mean, Ryuko doesn't
really need senketsu anymore
. Also If the stinger did anything, it made me a Satsuki fan, considering she is basically a normal person
fighting off super beings

PK Gaming

Ragyo "my plan is perfect, how can anything possibly go wrong, and why should i bother killing anyone when i can make them watch me win instead Kiryuin.

Sdoots

Satsuki should never
wear Senketsu as far as I'm concerned.
I'm saying this now, so if/when it happens, I can look like a real asshole for contradicting myself and going "OH MAN THAT WAS AWESOME"

Astral

Ryuko is probably the worst thing about the show. One as devoid of aspirations as herself doesn't deserve to be the main character, unlike my girl Satsuki. Gamagoori x Mako foreva btw.

GUTS
xGAMA OTP

Seriously guys.

Ah, the breather episode after a hype episode 18. It was nice to see all main players off to the side and have the supporting cast get to show off their abilities, including Doutonbori RoboDTR!

Verelios

Ryuko is probably the worst thing about the show. One as devoid of aspirations as herself doesn't deserve to be the main character, unlike my girl Satsuki. Gamagoori x Mako foreva btw.
Are you me?

The one thing I hate about Ryuko is how she has no drive. Well, maybe hates a strong word , however there's no relevant reason for her to become involved other than, 'I just dont like Kiryuins'. Mako at least has priorities. Yeah, life sucks but she has her family and Ryuko now. I haven't seen her get angry since ep 8 actually, and that wasn't even anger. Unlike Ryuko, she doesn't try to justify eighty reasons for being a major twat.

And if I can't have SatsukiXIra then MakoXIra will have to do.

Top Bottom