• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kill la Kill |OT|

NotLiquid

If a giant pair of scissors counts as an "extreme prejudice", I think it's a safe bet.

I can imagine it now

Ryuko, with both scissor blades in hand, combine them to form the ultimate Life Fiber killing machine

Then she headlocks Nui as she begs for mercy and cuts her head off

Odrion

Banned
I can imagine it now

Ryuko, with both scissor blades in hand, combine them to form the ultimate Life Fiber killing machine

Then she headlocks Nui as she begs for mercy and cuts her head off
I don't think it'll be mercy. She'll say something along the lines of "Ryuko, would you turn on your own kind? You're just like us!" Then Ryuko will say something about how it's not what you're made of but what you do, and then calls her a monster for killing Mako guys Mako is totally going to die I hope you're okay with Mako dieing she's gonna be dead.

TheOGB

Banned
tumblr_inline_n1uxhomDRM1rumrv5.jpg
when your mom makes you wear your older sister's hand-me-downs

NotLiquid

Just imagining the kind of kid(s) Mako / Gama would have together is legitimately funny.

A physically endowed person who is the best motivator ever and makes everyone get along.

Please don't break my heart tomorrow Trigger

TheOGB

Banned
Just imagining the kind of kid(s) Mako / Gama would have together is legitimately funny.

A physically endowed person who is the best motivator ever and makes everyone get along.

Please don't break my heart tomorrow Trigger
Gama dies tomorrow

Plot twist:
Mako is already pregnant

TheOGB

Banned
B-b-but, Gama could just become so big that getting stabbed would just feel like a small prick!

...but he won't

eyoAFMh.jpg

Trigger pls

Heysoos

Just Crunchyroll, it's been happening a lot lately. It happened A LOT near the end of Valvrave too. Well, to be fair it affects the other American legit stream sites. It has something to do with whoever does the subs or something. I remember reading a detailed explanation on reddit but I'm on my phone atm.

Mononoke

Banned
That's great to hear then. So all things are a go. To those of you that don't know Japanese, how do you watch this when it's not on Crunchyroll? Unless you aren't allowed to say. I mean, are there like fan subs? And how fast do those come out? I pay for Crunchyroll, so kind of let down this is delayed. :(

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
That's great to hear then. So all things are a go. To those of you that don't know Japanese, how do you watch this when it's not on Crunchyroll? Unless you aren't allowed to say. I mean, are there like fan subs?
Daisuki usually has eps up on time in all languages but English.

TCKaos

That's great to hear then. So all things are a go. To those of you that don't know Japanese, how do you watch this when it's not on Crunchyroll? Unless you aren't allowed to say. I mean, are there like fan subs? And how fast do those come out? I pay for Crunchyroll, so kind of let down this is delayed. :(

There'll be groups that have it subbed in English before Crunchyroll puts it up. That's how I've watched it for the last month or so because I'm tired of the delays.

I mean, it'd be one thing if it was a one off mistake but Aniplex has been delaying it in English consistently for nearly a month now. I have no idea what's up but they should get it fixed.

Mononoke

Banned
There'll be groups that have it subbed in English before Crunchyroll puts it up. That's how I've watched it for the last month or so because I'm tired of the delays.

I mean, it'd be one thing if it was a one off mistake but Aniplex has been delaying it in English consistently for nearly a month now. I have no idea what's up but they should get it fixed.

Cool, appreciate you guys explaining this to me. Kind of bummed that delays happen this often. I never knew! I'm only paying for Crunchyroll, because I have a lot of anime shows I'm catching up on. Just a convenience thing. BUT yeahhhh.

I'll just have to wait for the fan sub then.

MarkusRJR

mjontrix

Well, hopefully I'll watch it a good Daiz beforehand by attempting to understand Japanese.

Dw, if
Mako dies
I'm sure it'll be on the front Page of everything.

A-V-B

Seriously, Aniplex. Just hire the guys from Underwater. Pay them and get it over with. This stuff has GOT to be damaging whatever credibility you have.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Just Crunchyroll, it's been happening a lot lately. It happened A LOT near the end of Valvrave too. Well, to be fair it affects the other American legit stream sites. It has something to do with whoever does the subs or something. I remember reading a detailed explanation on reddit but I'm on my phone atm.

just CR, nope. Daisuki aswell.

Evilisk

Right on schedule.

Must be a good episode for it to get delayed again.

I'm pretty sure now that KLK's only going to be delayed from here on out.

I don't know how Aniplex operates but I swear the only reason episode 18 came out on time was because Samurai Flamenco's subbers were on break (since Aniplex also handles Samurai Flamenco's subs,also both shows get released on the same day) and they figured they probably had nothing better to do with their time.

Zeppeli

Banned
Right on schedule.

I'm pretty sure now that KLK's only going to be delayed from here on out.

I don't know how Aniplex operates but I swear the only reason episode 18 came out on time was because Samurai Flamenco's subbers were on break (since Aniplex also handles Samurai Flamenco's subs,also both shows get released on the same day) and they figured they probably had nothing better to do with their time.

What's Samurai Flamenco?

Evilisk

Any good?

It's hard to talk about the show without spoiling anything, but let's just say that at least in my eyes, it's pulled off dumb fun and over the top entertainment a lot more successfully than KLK has done for me, though it has some pretty low moments too.

If you do decide to watch it, all I can say is that the real Samurai Flamenco doesn't start until episode 7

Mendrox

It's hard to talk about the show without spoiling anything, but let's just say that at least in my eyes, it's pulled off dumb fun and over the top entertainment a lot more successfully than KLK has done for me, though it has some pretty low moments too.

If you do decide to watch it, all I can say is that the real Samurai Flamenco doesn't start until episode 7

Samurai Flamenco is just crazy. I will have to keep watching because Episode 11? or 12? was the last one I watched and I heard that it gets even crazier, lol. Still like Kill la Kill way more of course. Love Daisuki.net for German Subs

Top Bottom