• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kill la Kill |OT|

kewlmyc

2FlgEJi.png

http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/1zoq67/due_to_production_issues_kill_la_kill_is_yet/

Well, then looks like Crunchyroll is going to be delayed.

=/

This is my first time being caught up with the show. Does that mean that it's delayed airing in Japan? Or just delayed for Crunchyroll?

Honestly, it's probably to prevent anything from being leaked early. I noticed this seems to happen with all the plot heavy episodes.

Evilisk

Samurai Flamenco is just crazy. I will have to keep watching because Episode 11? or 12? was the last one I watched and I heard that it gets even crazier, lol. Still like Kill la Kill way more of course. Love Daisuki.net for German Subs

Samurai Flamenco spoilers (sort of)
You literally stopped it just before it gets good. Seriously episode 12 is essentially the low point of the entire series, the show only gets better from there.

fallagin

It's hard to talk about the show without spoiling anything, but let's just say that at least in my eyes, it's pulled off dumb fun and over the top entertainment a lot more successfully than KLK has done for me, though it has some pretty low moments too.

If you do decide to watch it, all I can say is that the real Samurai Flamenco doesn't start until episode 7

Yeah, couldn't believe what was happening for a couple of episodes. Very surreal stuff.

mjontrix

Only a few hours left until it's on @ Japan.

Now would be a good time to avoid virtually any anime forum/site until you see the episode.

zeemumu

It's interesting seeing what Ryuko would be like had she been raised by Ragyo instead of Satsuki. I wonder how long it's going to take to un-brainwash herself this time.

raven777

well, this week's episode wasn't bad but personally kinda disappointed

Satsuki+Sengetsu was kinda underwhelming. Also I don't know what the hell happened at the end when Mako+sengektsu went inside and how they freed Ryuko.

Soma

Well, it took her an episode but she
found her way

Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda wish they went about it in a more interesting way.

Satsuki got owned by Ryouko, Mako saves the day yet again. Based Mako.

...That's it? That's all...? Well... that... sucks. Here I was thinking that
they would actually take the evil Ryuko somewhere and build her up, but nope. Status Quo is God and I'm almost expecting the ending to be normal now, rather than a Gainax Ending.

Mononoke

Banned
they would actually take the evil Ryuko somewhere and build her up, but nope. Status Quo is God and I'm almost expecting the ending to be normal now, rather than a Gainax Ending.

Yep, that's what I was hoping for too. =/

TheOGB

Banned
It's kinda funny that
going back to normal is more of a swerve than all those other crazy possibilities.

A-V-B

What were you guys expecting though? I mean, really? It's nice to speculate, it's fun, but at the end of the day it's gotta be Ryuuko+Sats choppin' off Ragyo's head.

TheOGB

Banned
What were you guys expecting though? I mean, really? It's nice to speculate, it's fun, but at the end of the day it's gotta be Ryuuko+Sats choppin' off Ragyo's head.
She coulda did that to become the biggest of the bads, but hey *shrug*

But whatever happens, I still expect it to be done in spectacular fashion, so I'm still not-so-patiently waiting to see for myself. Daisuki should have it up in a minute right?

Mononoke

Banned

Expecting them to
flesh it out a bit more? Ryuko's struggle with her own humanity, was a pretty good plot point. It was understandable, and pretty well thought out. Her questioning who she is, what she fights for made sense. I'm not sure what I expected from an ending perspective, but I would have liked them to do more with this plot, then having it only be a single episode break down.

A-V-B

Expecting them to
flesh it out a bit more? Ryuko's struggle with her own humanity, was a pretty good plot point. It was understandable, and pretty well thought out. Her questioning who she is, what she fights for made sense. I'm not sure what I expected from an ending perspective, but I would have liked them to do more with this plot, then having it only be a single episode break down.

Well, we don't know exactly what they were saying, do we? Unless you're fluent in Japanese.

wsippel

Banned
I sure hope there won't be a Gainax ending. Trigger isn't Gainax, and not even all the stuff those guys did at Gainax had Gainax endings.

Mononoke

Banned
Well, we don't know exactly what they were saying, do we? Unless you're fluent in Japanese.

Of course not, just speculating based on what people have said. Obviously we'll have to wait and see. Also,
Ryuko's struggle with humanity can still happen past this episode.

Psxphile

Dude. Not cool. Even if it's a dream/hallucination/alternate reality... I don't need to see that shit staring back at me when I load a new page in this thread. Would have been nice to have experienced that for myself, whatever it is.

Odrion

Banned
(continuing mako gate:)
Is it really a spoiler if someone says that an insane fan theory didn't occur anyways?

DarkKyo

I figured GAF members knew basic spoiler etiquette so I wouldn't have to worry about checking this thread for reactions.

Any image and any fact from/about the episode is considered a spoiler. That's just a no brainer.

Odrion

Banned
Dude. Not cool. Even if it's a dream/hallucination/alternate reality... I don't need to see that shit staring back at me when I load a new page in this thread. Would have been nice to have experienced that for myself, whatever it is.
It's from an earlier episode. Don't worry, nothing is spoiled.

Top Bottom