• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kill la Kill |OT|

Reversed

There's a KLK Head Mount Displayer from Sony.

sc01_img.png

http://www.sony.jp/hmd/community/anime/?s_tc=jp_ad_hmd005_D_01_IC_00001

Can somebody please tell me what song plays during the Four Divas final transformation? There have been shorter edits of the same track in previous eps but I believe ep 23 was the first time it was played in its entirety, here's the track in question (in terrible muffled quality): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62MZO-NxwdQ#t=7

I can't find it anywhere on the original soundtrack so I assume there will be a second soundtrack later that includes it? At least I hope so :C

There will be a second soundtrack.

TheOGB

Banned
Can somebody please tell me what song plays during the Four Divas final transformation? There have been shorter edits of the same track in previous eps but I believe ep 23 was the first time it was played in its entirety, here's the track in question (in terrible muffled quality): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62MZO-NxwdQ#t=7

I can't find it anywhere on the original soundtrack so I assume there will be a second soundtrack later that includes it? At least I hope so :C
That's an alternate version of track 7 that'll probably (hopefully) be on the second soundtrack.

edit:

So I finally caught up on this amazing show. I had been trying to do so for so long now, and hot damn, I was not in the least bit disappointed in the show. Dat hot-blooded action. Dat amazing animation. Dem characters.

Kyne

just marathon'd eps 1-23 for the first time in the last 2 days, anticipating all of this for almost a year.

my body is ready for the finale.

I'm surprised the five-star uniforms never made another appearance, like as the Four Divas' final uniforms. That would have been a pretty easy way to show that their power has increased, they have greater dominion over the life fibers, and to make a callback to an earlier scene for loyal viewers.

Even if they didn't do that, it's bullshit that Mako didn't get a three-star uniform.

PK Gaming

So in 24 hours i'll know if Ryuko la Mako is a thing or not

If you guys don't see me after the episode... tell my friends that I love them.

Mononoke

Banned
I'm more sad than hyped right now. Granted, I didn't watch this entirely live like most of you. But I always get bummed when a show is finally over. As crazy as this show is, I'm going to miss it.

No longer surprised.

Just be ready because spoilers are still going to come.

Yup, time to sew my eyes shut (that Nui moment at the end of episode 23 was spoiled for me because I've been careless. I won't make the same mistake for the grand finale!)

She was never actually bad though, it was all just yet another just-as-keikaku plan.

While it's true that many saw it coming, I think we can all agree that it was depicted in the most badass way.

JKTrix

It's the people who provide Crunchyroll (and other official sources, including Hulu) the English subtitled version.

Non-english translated versions don't seem to be affected on other official sites.

kewlmyc

Blame Aniplex

Everything Aniplex simulcasts on Crunchyroll seem to be getting delayed lately excluding Nisekoi because you can't really spoil a harem. Both KLK and Magi have been getting delayed. Maybe because it's close to the finale for both (shouldn't matter with Magi since it's a very close adaption to a manga, but whatever).

JKTrix

There's also this
NY8yw+

So maybe they don't get as much lead time to translate, but that doesn't explain why other translations are fine. As mentioned, it's not Crunchyroll's fault.

It looks like there was a screening for the final episode already, spoilers may already be 'out there' :S

Any point in waiting for a bluray watch? I mean did TTGL or any other Gainax anime benefit from a Bluray/DVD bonus/improved animation/added scenes etc?

Top Bottom