• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kill la Kill |OT|

Coconut

Banned
Nobody really knows, the suit she has is made of 100% life fiber. That's what makes it a god outfit. No one really knows why shes absorbing fiber right now.

So why did the uniform awaken and go all little shop of horrors when she was bleeding on it? Does the uniform also crave blood?

Jarate

Banned
So why did the uniform awaken and go all little shop of horrors when she was bleeding on it? Does the uniform also crave blood?
Its answered if you watch the show. The suit needed blood to transform, it went little shop of horros because it looks pretty cool andnits stylised well. The uniform somewhat craves blood, but eventually youll find out that the uniform oly needs a small amount of blood

Coconut

Banned
Its answered if you watch the show. The suit needed blood to transform, it went little shop of horros because it looks pretty cool andnits stylised well. The uniform somewhat craves blood, but eventually youll find out that the uniform oly needs a small amount of blood

Aw, I was kind of hoping the suit was evil and it was like possessing her for its own end game.

Jarate

Banned
Aw, I was kind of hoping the suit was evil and it was like possessing her for its own end game.
Maybe, we've only seen 3 episodes so far, knowing the creator, it's basically safe to think of anything cause a lot of things come from left field

Silky

Banned
image.php

the lord is my shepherd

he knows what i want

Huh? I just wanted to know if that was true.

Sure.

i might have worded better but yes that is what i was trying to go for.

if you accept certain people have fetishes, then you can accept some people find scantily clad women sexy? it's ok you don't have to believe me though. I accept your different opinion even if i disagree with it.

Why is it questionable? Is there any reason why someone shouldnt lust over a cartoon image of an 18 year old girl

Is is questionable to lust over anything then? Am I only allowed to lust over 21 year old cartoon girls

Because with most anime the girls are 18 years old, 20 years old or 1000 years old yet they all look like 14 year old teenagers.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Huh? I just wanted to know if that was true.
Well, I would first take objection at putting furry and diapers on the same level, and second I would take objection to myself being put on the wrong side of the argument.

As such, it shows a lack of awareness of who's actually involved and more reaching for two groups that came to mind that are easily reviled. Not that I disagree with expecting groups of nerds to show more empathy towards other groups of nerds, though.

Jarate

Banned
Because with most anime the girls are 18 years old, 20 years old or 1000 years old yet they all look like 14 year old teenagers.

I don't think there's necessarily wrong to thinking that something is attractive. If you act on your lust, and harm people due to that action, that's a problem, but being attracted is just nature man.

LordCanti

I think there are certain attractions that you should probably seek professional help for, personally...

But animated depictions of high school seniors isn't one of them.

I apologize for my wording of mentioning that the main character is 17.

You uncorked the nerd fight bottle; I hope you're happy :p

Well, this thread went places while I was asleep. >.>

and we're still only on episode 3!

the wonders that will be unearthed by episode 24 will be A-MA-ZING!

also, word from japan has it that the most popular pairings are Mako/Ryuko and Ryuko/Satsuki among the Fujoshi crowd. Guess the sexy sensei failed to appeal?

LordCanti

I guess it's fifteen minutes later today?

and we're still only on episode 3!

the wonders that will be unearthed by episode 24 will be A-MA-ZING!

also, word from japan has it that the most popular pairings are Mako/Ryuko and Ryuko/Satsuki among the Fujoshi crowd. Guess the sexy sensei failed to appeal?

He's getting plenty of Ryuko/StupidSexySensei love as far as fan art goes.

Coconut

Banned
I think there are certain attractions that you should probably seek professional help for, personally...

But animated depictions of high school seniors isn't one of them.

You uncorked the nerd fight bottle; I hope you're happy :p

It's at least number 50 on the list. 1-49 are all destructive. Just a little happy.

LordCanti

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit was balllllls crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Soma

The 'animation' in this episode gave me some serious Inferno Cop vibes.

(And those that have watched Inferno Cop know that that isn't a bad thing.)

LordCanti

Mako is undeniably awesome. Really entertaining episode, and the preview for next week looks hype

Next week looks super hype, but I really liked this episode. People thought it would be monster of the week and it really seems like they're not going to do that at this point. When everyone
including old women
started
dumping on their car
I lost my shit.

The point of this episode seems to have been explaining
the social hierarchy of the city/school
as far as what being a
one star gets you compared to being a two star and so on.
It also showed that the Kamui can't
just be worn by anyone.
The moments with Mako's family were my favorite though, especially the running
gag where they see her panties and completely lose it, one after the other
and the
mother sexily ironing Senketsu

Oh and Mako is still the best.

Dave1988

[Mako la Mako ep. 04]

Mako proving week after week that she's the bestest girl. I wasn't expecting this episode to be so utterly bonkers. Shit was like a rollercoster ride with no safties on.

The 'animation' in this episode gave me some serious Inferno Cop vibes.

(And those that have watched Inferno Cop know that that isn't a bad thing.)

Yeah seriously.

That was even more off the wall than usual. This show manages to carry off contrivances like "your super uniform is unavailable because reasons" and have it be part of the fun instead of frustrating. The jokes were all on point. "I banged my head on the air". They even slipped in two brief Mako speeches.

Give Samurai Flamenco to Trigger so they can work that budget.

Mako is growing on me but Ryuko and Satsuki are still my waifus.

This episode was really good. I laughed so many times while I was watching it. Next week is looking good too.

rexor0717

And it still managed to be hilarious

It was, it was super entertaining. Kinda came out of nowhere and really didn't advance the plot at all. It was way more cartoonish than the previous episodes, but I think I can like it for just showing how fucked up and weird the academy is.
Best part was definitely the dad, brother, and Guts crashing due to sexy overload.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Kill la Kill Episode 4:

I will not lie, this is one of the stronger contenders for Anime of the Season. Anime of the Year, still too early to say on that front. At any rate, it is good to see that in spite of moving the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny to whenever that happens, this is not strictly speaking heading in the direction of monster of the week. Indeed we see Ryuko and Mako challenge the mind bending obstacle course of the insane student council or face expulsion. I do like the subtle bits of world building that the threat of expulsion leaves as banishment from school means banishment from the city for the student and presumably for the family. I wonder if that has any other implications since it got revealed a couple of episodes ago that this school is not unique, there are others out there that might be willing to use the talents of the discarded. Anyway, we finally get more of Guts the Wonderdog and I am still trying to figure out how they made Mako so not-annoying. Mako should be annoying me as much as, well, Korra Mako does, but that is not the case and I am curious as to why. Also, I wonder what exact combination of drugs allows them to keep up this manic pacing from week to week as well as topping the insanity? Yes, I look forward to the next episode with great aplomb.

Next week looks super hype, but I really liked this episode. People thought it would be monster of the week and it really seems like they're not going to do that at this point. When everyone
including old women
started
dumping on their car
I lost my shit.

The point of this episode seems to have been explaining
the social hierarchy of the city/school
as far as what being a
one star gets you compared to being a two star and so on.
It also showed that the Kamui can't
just be worn by anyone.
The moments with Mako's family were my favorite though, especially the running
gag where they see her panties and completely lose it, one after the other
and the
mother sexily ironing Senketsu

Oh and Mako is still the best.

didnt thise episode prove that
certain people CAN wear the Kamui, but the Kamui will react differently to it and fight them from moving. or maybe it was just the starch from ironing.

Next episode looks hype as well. I think the new character
uses pins, and i'm going out on a limb here and guess he is a Tailor.

The second
Maiko's music started playing, I was dying laughing. They weren't even trying to hide the fact she was the villian, and I love it.

The whole
fake homeroom gag was great too. As well as the "deaths" of Mako's family. And f'n Mako herself, it's amazing how she is NOT getting annoying.

And GUTS. Do you have it?

And the multiple versions of "Don't Lose Your Way" scattered throughout was a nice touch.

LordCanti

didnt thise episode prove that
certain people CAN wear the Kamui, but the Kamui will react differently to it and fight them from moving. or maybe it was just the starch from ironing.

Next episode looks hype as well. I think the new character
uses pins, and i'm going out on a limb here and guess he is a Tailor.

I thought the
starch
thing was a joke, but knowing this show, maybe it wasn't. It really did seem like Senketsu was
actively keeping her from effectively using it
though. It proves that with Senketsu's cooperation someone
other than Ryuko could use it. This is way different than the Goku which drives someone mad at 50%
but it also means that the suit is probably useless without that cooperation, and no one else is likely to have that.

Pulp la Fiction

Awesome.

Episode 4 aka the cheapest episode of anime you'll see this season
Everything was goofy and silly in this episode. All of the gags were hits for me and Maiko
worked well as a villain
. Even the animation, or lack thereof, complimented the episode well. Probably my favorite episode yet.

Top Bottom